1. #26771
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    You should sig that
    I probably will but I change my sig like every week so leaving it blank for now.

  2. #26772
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    I probably will but I change my sig like every week so leaving it blank for now.
    Suarez new sig every week




    What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

  3. #26773
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    Suarez new sig every week
    He certainly is sig worthy!

  4. #26774
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    He certainly is sig worthy!
    I might sig RVP too




    What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

  5. #26775
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    I might sig RVP too





    Do it! Both players scoring all their teams goals at the moment, both world class, both gonna be near the top of the golden boot list at the end of the season.

  6. #26776
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post





    Do it! Both players scoring all their teams goals at the moment, both world class, both gonna be near the top of the golden boot list at the end of the season.
    I'm still waiting from Robstar to make me a sig but if he doesn't do it soon i will sig his goal vs Arsenal




    What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

  7. #26777
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    I'm still waiting from Robstar to make me a sig but if he doesn't do it soon i will sig his goal vs Arsenal
    So next year then?




  8. #26778
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    So next year then?



    Hahaha i won't wait that long




    What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

  9. #26779
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    Hahaha i won't wait that long
    Wise choice!

    Gonna go eat and play WWE 13.

    See ya!

  10. #26780
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Wise choice!

    Gonna go eat and play WWE 13.

    See ya!
    Safe man,see ya later,kick some ass




    What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.