Page 2521 of 4356 FirstFirst ... 152120212421247125112519252025212522252325312571262130213521 ... LastLast
Results 25,201 to 25,210 of 43557
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    No this is wrong^

I can say Liverpool play better football and I did.
    Yeah and i disagree

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    Liverpool plays really bad this year they played well against UTD and Norwich
    They played well against City also... Like I said though, consistency was the problem

Liverpool plays really bad this year they played well against UTD and Norwich
    No they played good football every game apart from against Arsenal. A win doesn't always mean a good footballing performance, it means a good all round performance.

They played amazing football against City but defensive errors cost us. Doesn't mean we didn't play good football. Different things!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Shining Light View Post
    Depends really... Personally I believe that Liverpool played the better football when we faced them this season. It just so happens that we are quite consistent, whilst Liverpool have a slight problem with maintaining the right results towards the end of the season
    I feel that Liverpool plays good football against big teams but drops vital points to small teams like West Brom or Swansea

No they played good football every game apart from against Arsenal. A win doesn't always mean a good footballing performance, it means a good all round performance.

They played amazing football against City but defensive errors cost us. Doesn't mean we didn't play good football. Different things!
    Losing 3-0 from West Brom is not what i say playing good football

There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Quote Originally Posted by Pumpkinhead View Post
    I feel that Liverpool plays good football against big teams but drops vital points to small teams like West Brom or Swansea
    Not this season, dominated almost every game apart from Arsenal and lost to Utd, drew with City and beat Reading and Norwich.

Losing 3-0 from West Brom is not what i say playing good football

It wasn't a good performance but we played good football. Different things.

Quote Originally Posted by Pumpkinhead View Post
    That's not what i am saying though.I'm saying that UTD is playing better than liverpool

Oh akbar....

That's not what i am saying though.I'm saying that UTD is playing better than liverpool
    To be honest, if the fact we are higher in the league is your reason for your opinion, it's only because we've had some lucky escapes and bullshit refereeing go our way... Doesn't mean we've been playing good football. In my opinion, Everton have been playing the best football out of us all!

Not this season, dominated almost every game apart from Arsenal and lost to Utd, drew with City and beat Reading and Norwich.

It wasn't a good performance but we played good football. Different things.
    You played poorly,wtf is wrong with you man

Oh akbar....

Quote Originally Posted by Shining Light View Post
    To be honest, if the fact we are higher in the league is your reason for your opinion, it's only because we've had some lucky escapes and bullshit refereeing go our way... Doesn't mean we've been playing good football. In my opinion, Everton have been playing the best football out of us all!
    Exactly. Everton have been exceptionally entertaining as well as getting the results. Arsenal on their game play unbelievable football!

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.