Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Maybe at the moment but most England fans probably have never seen either play

He definitely has the potential to be immense, I just think he's very overrated at the moment. Has his good games but has some awful ones, I hope he reaches his potential for England's sake and as a CB.

Haha smooth.

I've never seen Kelly have a bad game, he gets all my praise. But Walker will definitely be the one it would seem.

Maybe he will, all I ever hear is "Utd need a new Keane" Jones could be that, could easily be Utd's next Vidic too, only time will tell on what him and Fergie think is best for him I guess.
    We should buy Pepe then

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    We should buy Pepe then
    Pepe aint no hard man fool! He stands on people while they're on the floor or kicks them from behind, Roy Keane would end him!

Pepe aint no hard man fool! He stands on people while they're on the floor or kicks them from behind, Roy Keane would end him!
    What about Vieira?

There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

What about Vieira?
    Vieira and Keane would take in turns beating Pepe up until he loses a reputation he somehow managed to get of being a hardman!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    Haha! see.. the same thing with different players I loved O'Shea's loyalty, no matter where he played.. he gave everything, but I was never a fan.. I felt like he was an average player that stayed at United longer then he should have because he could play many different positions.

I agree with needing the cover now Haha! same could be said for any of the defenders we let go off mind.. One thing with O'Shea, I never got why every free kick he would come and stand by the ball like he was going to take it before jogging off to take up a position LOL! it always made me laugh anyways.
    Eh, I think he was better than average at centre back, he did a job at full back, and same applies for midfield.

Lol! Yeah, I never got that either! I always expected a curveball where he would suddenly take one someday!! But that day never came.....
    But yeah, we could really have done with him right now with a centre back crisis emerging every time Vidic or Rio get injured. Thank God, Evans has stepped up his game this season and has really played well.

Haha smooth.

I've never seen Kelly have a bad game, he gets all my praise. But Walker will definitely be the one it would seem.

Maybe he will, all I ever hear is "Utd need a new Keane" Jones could be that, could easily be Utd's next Vidic too, only time will tell on what him and Fergie think is best for him I guess.
    Like Keith Stone

Eh, each to his own. I'm not a fan, and not because he's a Liverpool player lol!

True, but I don't think he's the one. He could definitely do it, but I think he'd be better off as our next top centre back, plus that's what he wants personally. We'll see.
    It'll be interesting to see where United use him and indeed Smalling when they return. Rafael has nailed down the right back position since he's been immense this season (here's to hoping he stays injury free), and Evans has stepped up his game to be our #3 right back after Rio and Vidic. There doesn't seem to be an opening for either right now. So it's possible that Jones will be used in midfield after all when he comes back.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

We should buy Pepe then
    We? I hope you were speaking French there dude because you ain't no United fan.

Plus Pepe is no football hardman.. he's a soldier, he does what Mourinho tells him simple as that.. Watch him for Portugal, hardly ever does any of the shit he does for Madrid.

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

Vieira and Keane would take in turns beating Pepe up until he loses a reputation he somehow managed to get of being a hardman!
    Oh i see but no one is better than this guy

Oh akbar....

Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    We? I hope you were speaking French there dude because you ain't no United fan.

Plus Pepe is no football hardman.. he's a soldier, he does what Mourinho tells him simple as that.. Watch him for Portugal, hardly ever does any of the shit he does for Madrid.
    No French man.English only

Pepe is soldier-hahzahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Oh akbar....

Tommy you should have seen Evans today against Portugal.. was outstanding!

So yeah lets hope he continues.. Agree with Rafa, been perhaps our best player this season.. really has started well.

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Like Keith Stone

Eh, each to his own. I'm not a fan, and not because he's a Liverpool player lol!

True, but I don't think he's the one. He could definitely do it, but I think he'd be better off as our next top centre back, plus that's what he wants personally. We'll see.
    It'll be interesting to see where United use him and indeed Smalling when they return. Rafael has nailed down the right back position since he's been immense this season (here's to hoping he stays injury free), and Evans has stepped up his game to be our #3 right back after Rio and Vidic. There doesn't seem to be an opening for either right now. So it's possible that Jones will be used in midfield after all when he comes back.
    Like Akbar and Jenkinson

If he prefer's CB then maybe he will end up there, no doubt about his quality in all 3 positions.

Evans and Rafael have impressed me more than I ever thought they would, I don't like to say it () but since Vidic's injury last season Evans has been quite oustanding and Rafael has only improved since last year, with experience he'll become exceptional.

Oh i see but no one is better than this guy

No one cares about Barton around here!

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.