Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    Genuine vice versa.
    What is there too like about Arsenal though dude? Okay, You play.. In my opinion PLAYED, good football and you once had an amazing team, but what's left now too like? Serious man..

You are an Arsenal fan.. but my question, would you support them now.. if you didn't already support them? #RealTalk

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    What is there too like about Arsenal though dude? Okay, You play.. In my opinion PLAYED, good football and you once had an amazing team, but what's left now too like? Serious man..

You are an Arsenal fan.. but my question, would you support them now.. if you didn't already support them? #RealTalk
    Wow, you're serious. Lol you can never ever question a mans love for his team regardless of how they are doing. I know it's all good being a UTD fan and always winning but Football isn't all about winning trophies. Michael Schumacher after joining Mercedes said 'I don't care if I don't as long as I challenge and have a go'

And that really is your opinion because I personally believe we play good football. Imagine if every Newcastle had supporting their team after they got relegated, they would've missed Newcastles rise back to the top. I carry on supporting Arsenal because I believe we'll challenge and evantually win the title. As long as we are nearly winning, I'm happy though, I seriously am. Lol

Wow, you're serious. Lol you can never ever question a mans love for his team regardless of how they are doing. I know it's all good being a UTD fan and always winning but Football isn't all about winning trophies. Michael Schumacher after joining Mercedes said 'I don't care if I don't as long as I challenge and have a go'

And that really is your opinion because I personally believe we play good football. Imagine if every Newcastle had supporting their team after they got relegated, they would've missed Newcastles rise back to the top. I carry on supporting Arsenal because I believe we'll challenge and evantually win the title. As long as we are nearly winning, I'm happy though, I seriously am. Lol
    Off course I was not that serious man.. You pick your team and support them no matter what, I respect every fan that does that.. and compared too many teams, supporting Arsenal is awesome.

I do however don't think you play as good of football as you once did.. same could be said for us, but the point I'm getting at when people talk about Arsenal they say.. " they play good football" OR. "They have some good youngsters" that's all you ever here Haha!

When I look at Arsenal.. I think, why would any new football fan support them now.. with Liverpool there is an amazing history too support, with Spurs they have there best teams perhaps ever now, Man City same thing and Chelsea will always have the money, United have the history and everything else.

was just keen too here your thoughts dude.

IWA:

HWA:

General:

Blog Entries
    Hmm good point, I guess kids watching back Prem history and seeing Bergkamp/Henry doing their thing wouldn't do much harm in getting new fans.

But like we're probably the 3rd best team in England (I'm sorry but Chelsea won CL by luck and as Falcao showed, they've got a long way to go)... Sooo there are like 97 teams and their supporters you should question before coming to me. Lol

Hmm good point, I guess kids watching back Prem history and seeing Bergkamp/Henry doing their thing wouldn't do much harm in getting new fans.

But like we're probably the 3rd best team in England (I'm sorry but Chelsea won CL by luck and as Falcao showed, they've got a long way to go)... Sooo there are like 97 teams and their supporters you should question before coming to me. Lol
    I agree with Chelsea.. but you get what I'm saying right? Don't want you thinking I'm having a pop or nothing bro, just curious man too here what an Arsenal fan thinks.

Arsenal will always be the team I hate but I respected how good they was when I was growing up as a kid, they were our main rivals back then and some of there players were out of this world..

IWA:

HWA:

General:

Blog Entries
    I agree with Chelsea.. but you get what I'm saying right? Don't want you thinking I'm having a pop or nothing bro, just curious man too here what an Arsenal fan thinks.

Arsenal will always be the team I hate but I respected how good they was when I was growing up as a kid, they were our main rivals back then and some of there players were out of this world..
    And I really do hate UTD, and I'm not even going to lie, I have no respect for them and their ways. Lol

And I really do hate UTD, and I'm not even going to lie, I have no respect for them and their ways. Lol
    Good.. unless you are a United fan, nobody likes the team that always wins.. hence why so many people "like" Arsenal, because of the "football" they play Nothing to do with the fact there not a threat too anyone, anymore.

IWA:

HWA:

General:

Blog Entries
    Good.. unless you are a United fan, nobody likes the team that always wins.. hence why so many people "like" Arsenal, because of the "football" they play Nothing to do with the fact there not a threat too anyone, anymore.
    Ahh go fuck yourself

Ahh go fuck yourself
    Love you too man

IWA:

HWA:

General:

Blog Entries
    i only truly hate Celtic
    mainly because every one of the supporters i meet are smug bstards
    and neil lennon is so far up his own ass its unbeleivable
    Prediction Contest Podiums:
    Extreme Rules: 1st (Perfect Score)
    Payback: 3rd

CGBigMan - The Football Manager

EWNCW - Gillz:
    Superstar of the Year (2011)
    World Heavyweight Champion Aug 29th (11) - Oct 30th (11)
    EWNCW Champion Nov 28th (11) - Apr 16th (12)
    BWA Undisputed World Tag Champions Feb 19th (12) - March 18th (12) (With Ryan Wells)

WWE Fed - Manik:
    Royal Rumble Entrant

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.