1. #20971
    Black Ninja! VanHooliganX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Vanity City
    Posts
    19,585
    Blog Entries
    7


    Great training video Love these vids City do. Don't get why all clubs don't do this.

  2. #20972
    Black Ninja! VanHooliganX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Vanity City
    Posts
    19,585
    Blog Entries
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by CGBigMan View Post
    I might pal. Unsure if I wanna do it this year. Just didn't touch it last year.

  3. #20973
    Black Ninja! Tommy Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    25,624
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by CGBigMan View Post
    I might. I just find it hard to withstand my interest in a fantasy league for a whole season. I can do it for a tournament, and am usually really into it. I also used to do one with my school, but since leaving school,I've found holding interest in a fantasy league for a whole season hard lol!

    I'll consider it for sure though!
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!


  4. #20974
    Black Ninja! Shaz11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Spliff City
    Posts
    10,605
    Blog Entries
    27
    Apparently Man U and Man City have put in a 15m bid for RVP. Don't think its true though.


  5. #20975
    Black Ninja! Tommy Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    25,624
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    Apparently Man U and Man City have put in a 15m bid for RVP. Don't think its true though.
    ...and Juventus.
    I saw that too..... on GiveMeFootball.com lol! That websites rumors are never true!
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!


  6. #20976
    Black Ninja! Shaz11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Spliff City
    Posts
    10,605
    Blog Entries
    27
    Apparently Arsenal have rejected 15m. But they will sell RVP if a 30m bid comes along!


  7. #20977
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    Ughh... Too much UTD stuff on the last 4 pages.

    Get used to it, you lots are as skint as I am after a trip to Selfridges.
    Guess again mate! Did you not see the forbes list this year?

    IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

    HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

    General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.



  8. #20978
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    Apparently Arsenal have rejected 15m. But they will sell RVP if a 30m bid comes along!
    He's not worth that price.. One good season, does not justify a 30mil tag when he has one year left on his deal.. Arsene is deluded and things if he can challenge this year for the league.. RVP will sign a new deal.

    IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

    HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

    General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.



  9. #20979
    Black Ninja! Shaz11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Spliff City
    Posts
    10,605
    Blog Entries
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    He's not worth that price.. One good season, does not justify a 30mil tag when he has one year left on his deal.. Arsene is deluded and things if he can challenge this year for the league.. RVP will sign a new deal.
    I don't see what Arsenal are waiting for. I don't think Man U or Juventus will offer 30m for RVP. Man City might, but I'm not sure. They'll have to pretty much sell him soon, cause his contract runs out next year. I'd rather sell him now then have him leave for free next year!


  10. #20980
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    I don't see what Arsenal are waiting for. I don't think Man U or Juventus will offer 30m for RVP. Man City might, but I'm not sure. They'll have to pretty much sell him soon, cause his contract runs out next year. I'd rather sell him now then have him leave for free next year!
    Wenger is just crazy man! Man City must be the fave's too sign him but Arsene did say he wouldn't sell Man City another play so we will see..

    IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

    HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

    General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.



© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.