Page 1995 of 4372 FirstFirst ... 99514951895194519851993199419951996199720052045209524952995 ... LastLast
Results 19,941 to 19,950 of 43715
  1. #19941
    Black Ninja! VanHooliganX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Vanity City
    Posts
    19,580
    Blog Entries
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by Y2Jryder View Post
    Of course it's a bad call when Liverpool does it, you finished 8th! ouch, reality check


    Aren't Spurs in the same position?

    You blew a 10 point gap and 2-0 lead over Arsenal :S

    Plus our (for now at least) Adebayor helped score quite a few big goals for you.

  2. #19942
    Black Ninja! Y2Jryder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    5,285
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    No reality check, that was terrible Ryder, go away and think about it.

    Gylfi > Ajax.
    he isn't even good enough to play for Ajax,we have better players
    ​

  3. #19943
    Black Ninja! akbar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    6,988
    Blog Entries
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    I still don't know who the hell is?
    So many things to say...SMH

     
    Reserved for when Arsenal lift the FA Cup

  4. #19944
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Get ready for this:

    Because you're a stupid cunt.
    767649869....




    What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

  5. #19945
    Black Ninja! Y2Jryder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    5,285
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    No you don't.

    Erikssen is better and if he doesn't leave he might end up being worse, Gylfi is top class.
    Lol you guys overrate players like Erikssen and Vd Wiel way to much, Erikssen is a class player in potential, he isn't by far ready for a better club than Ajax and is staying with us next season (He only leaves when he plays very very good at the Euro's and clubs give him an offer he can't refuse)

    Ajax > Swansea
    ​

  6. #19946
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    No you don't.

    Erikssen is better and if he doesn't leave he might end up being worse, Gylfi is top class.
    Who the hell is Gylfi?

    I love Erikssen!




    What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

  7. #19947
    Black Ninja! Y2Jryder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    5,285
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    Aren't Spurs in the same position?

    You blew a 10 point gap and 2-0 lead over Arsenal :S

    Plus our (for now at least) Adebayor helped score quite a few big goals for you.
    Finishing 4th is good for Spurs, They played an amazing first half of the season so the expectations were getting higher.
    ​

  8. #19948
    The Trinity JSullivan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Milton Keynes, UK.
    Posts
    2,836
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by steve austin View Post
    get ready for this:

    Because you're a stupid cunt.
    booom headshot!


    I A M A P A U L H E Y M A N G U Y
    A K A T H E H O S T P L A Y E R

    THE WRESTLING CONNECTION - THE NEW HOME FOR eFEDS.


  9. #19949
    Black Ninja! VanHooliganX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Vanity City
    Posts
    19,580
    Blog Entries
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by Y2Jryder View Post
    Finishing 4th is good for Spurs, They played an amazing first half of the season so the expectations were getting higher.
    Fair point. You did beat Chelsea as well.

    Still, maybe a tad disappointing after that start you had but I can where you're coming from.

  10. #19950
    Black Ninja! Y2Jryder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    5,285
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    Who the hell is Gylfi?

    I love Erikssen!
    Gylfi Sigurdsson

    Me too
    ​

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.