1. #18851
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    About damn time he left!



    He played no part in that!
    He's won ten trophies with Porto! He was a nobody before we made him a star!

    LOL! He played.. that's more then enough.

    IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

    HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

    General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.



  2. #18852
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    He's won ten trophies with Porto! He was a nobody before we made him a star!

    LOL! He played.. that's more then enough.
    I could be a star with Porto!

    Did he even play? Paulo Ferreira was in his prime in both those games!
     

  3. #18853
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    I could be a star with Porto!

    Did he even play? Paulo Ferreira was in his prime in both those games!
    Doubt it mate.. our coaches are good but they ain't that good!

    Some of the stars we have made over the last 10 years is amazing.

    IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

    HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

    General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.



  4. #18854
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    Doubt it mate.. our coaches are good but they ain't that good!

    Some of the stars we have made over the last 10 years is amazing.
    Nah it's fine, I'll go to Porto, just play up top and smash the ball past those "keepers"

    Yeah some good ones, Falcao is the best one.

    Speaking of Porto, Christian Rodriguez left today for Athletico Madrid.
     

  5. #18855
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Nah it's fine, I'll go to Porto, just play up top and smash the ball past those "keepers"

    Yeah some good ones, Falcao is the best one.

    Speaking of Porto, Christian Rodriguez left today for Athletico Madrid.
    Haha!

    Yeah man some class players.. Falcao is one of the best for sure! Deco will always be my fave! <3

    Yeah mate seen it earlier.. I liked him before! Started causing problems for the team, falling out with the manager and training rift with Moutinho! Was on the cards for a while that he would leave..

    IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

    HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

    General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.



  6. #18856
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    Haha!

    Yeah man some class players.. Falcao is one of the best for sure! Deco will always be my fave! <3

    Yeah mate seen it earlier.. I liked him before! Started causing problems for the team, falling out with the manager and training rift with Moutinho! Was on the cards for a while that he would leave..
    Of course Deco, I meant in recent years Freaking love Deco!

    Loser then! Madrid are starting to get strong again like a few years back!

    England on FM, on my way to the Euros, gonna win
     

  7. #18857
    Former Newcastle midfielder Emre Belozoglu is to join Atletico Madrid on a free transfer. The Turkey international is poised to pen a two-year contract with the Spanish giants.Former Newcastle midfielder Emre Belozoglu is to join Atletico Madrid on a free transfer. The Turkey international is poised to pen a two-year contract with the Spanish giants.
     

  8. #18858
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Former Newcastle midfielder Emre Belozoglu is to join Atletico Madrid on a free transfer. The Turkey international is poised to pen a two-year contract with the Spanish giants.Former Newcastle midfielder Emre Belozoglu is to join Atletico Madrid on a free transfer. The Turkey international is poised to pen a two-year contract with the Spanish giants.
    Two Emre's? that could be interesting.

    Looks like they blew all there money on Falcao last year.. Rodriquez and now Emre and Emre on free transfers!

    IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

    HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

    General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.



  9. #18859
    Senior Member Jay T's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    54.856049,-1.58449
    Posts
    474
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Former Newcastle midfielder Emre Belozoglu is to join Atletico Madrid on a free transfer. The Turkey international is poised to pen a two-year contract with the Spanish giants.Former Newcastle midfielder Emre Belozoglu is to join Atletico Madrid on a free transfer. The Turkey international is poised to pen a two-year contract with the Spanish giants.

    Loved Emre when we had him,very underated by some of our fans.He got a bit fat living in the north east mind,he looks loads better now though.

    Steve Austin keeping the ewn in the football loop 24/7


  10. #18860
    Black Ninja! akbar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    7,268
    Blog Entries
    14
    Hope Hulk flops like Quaresma...

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.