Page 1870 of 4349 FirstFirst ... 87013701770182018601868186918701871187218801920197023702870 ... LastLast
Results 18,691 to 18,700 of 43488
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Yeah same.

Looks like Martinez but Rodgers suddenly went favourite today and loads of reports saying Klopp will be manager.

Van Gaal also linked with director of football role wants to be manager.

We need someone asap, I don't know who I want.

Quicker we sort it the better players we could get.
    Yup, Martinez meeting them again tomorrow and Whelan mentioned the Rodgers thing.

Not heard about Klopp going up for it but Dortmund is my team in Germany, so OK by me.

Got invited to a hot tub party of 15 people!

One girl... No thanks!
    SAUSAGE Fest!

Quote Originally Posted by Mojo Tartarus View Post
    Yup, Martinez meeting them again tomorrow and Whelan mentioned the Rodgers thing.

Not heard about Klopp going up for it but Dortmund is my team in Germany, so OK by me.
    Can see it being Martinez, think we should of gone for someone better but he's a quality young manager, same with Rodgers. Would like Klopp.

SAUSAGE Fest!

Exactly!

Can see it being Martinez, think we should of gone for someone better but he's a quality young manager, same with Rodgers. Would like Klopp.
    Yeah torn about Martinez, not sure if he's the right candidate to push us back up the league, same with Rodgers.

Klopp would be sound, great name too!

Yeah torn about Martinez, not sure if he's the right candidate to push us back up the league, same with Rodgers.

Klopp would be sound, great name too!
    Yeah same, would be a fresh start with an ambitious young manager but I could see it being another Hodgson. Maybe now there's no calls for Kenny it'll be different, I'd give RM or BR a chance!

Yeah haha, I just say it for fun sometimes!

Yeah same, would be a fresh start with an ambitious young manager but I could see it being another Hodgson. Maybe now there's no calls for Kenny it'll be different, I'd give RM or BR a chance!

Yeah haha, I just say it for fun sometimes!
    Well whoever it is, I just hope everyone gets behind him. Though we don't generally have problems along those lines.

Well whoever it is, I just hope everyone gets behind him. Though we don't generally have problems along those lines.
    Yeah, Liverpool fans are usually very encouraging, you always get that group though but maybe know Gerrard has backed whoever it is they will follow.

Yeah, Liverpool fans are usually very encouraging, you always get that group though but maybe know Gerrard has backed whoever it is they will follow.
    Gerrard seal of approval > Royal seal of approval!

Gerrard seal of approval > Royal seal of approval!

Damn straight!

Gerrard > All

Gerrard for king!

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.