1. #17861
    Quote Originally Posted by JSullivan View Post
    It reads like a joke, but doesn't funny.

    Are you serious?
    I thought that when I read it back.

    Yeah I'm serious, it was all round amazing. Nothing I would of expected from a law firm.
     

  2. #17862
    The Trinity JSullivan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Milton Keynes, UK.
    Posts
    2,836
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    I thought that when I read it back.

    Yeah I'm serious, it was all round amazing. Nothing I would of expected from a law firm.
    Are you studying to be a Lawyer then or something?


    I A M A P A U L H E Y M A N G U Y
    A K A T H E H O S T P L A Y E R

    THE WRESTLING CONNECTION - THE NEW HOME FOR eFEDS.


  3. #17863
    Quote Originally Posted by JSullivan View Post
    Are you studying to be a Lawyer then or something?
    Nah just part of the administration team.

    it's more of a work trial for 2 months leading to a permanent job. I am training to be an accountant though!

    In their visitor lounge they had two Ipads, a big TV and a Nintendo Wii.
     

  4. #17864
    The Trinity JSullivan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Milton Keynes, UK.
    Posts
    2,836
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Nah just part of the administration team.

    it's more of a work trial for 2 months leading to a permanent job. I am training to be an accountant though!

    In their visitor lounge they had two Ipads, a big TV and a Nintendo Wii.
    Hory Shet!

    Good money too I should think, once you land the perma-job.


    I A M A P A U L H E Y M A N G U Y
    A K A T H E H O S T P L A Y E R

    THE WRESTLING CONNECTION - THE NEW HOME FOR eFEDS.


  5. #17865
    Quote Originally Posted by JSullivan View Post
    Hory Shet!

    Good money too I should think, once you land the perma-job.
    Yeah that was my thoughts, biggest law firm outside London in the UK.

    Also I'm updating my brothers FIFA squads because I'm a good lad and I really enjoy doing it
     

  6. #17866
    The Trinity JSullivan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Milton Keynes, UK.
    Posts
    2,836
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Yeah that was my thoughts, biggest law firm outside London in the UK.

    Also I'm updating my brothers FIFA squads because I'm a good lad and I really enjoy doing it
    Yes man, I guess you have to wear a suit and shit? I wouldn't mind, just wish I could afford more than the one suit I already have.

    #TopBrother


    I A M A P A U L H E Y M A N G U Y
    A K A T H E H O S T P L A Y E R

    THE WRESTLING CONNECTION - THE NEW HOME FOR eFEDS.


  7. #17867
    Quote Originally Posted by JSullivan View Post
    Yes man, I guess you have to wear a suit and shit? I wouldn't mind, just wish I could afford more than the one suit I already have.

    #TopBrother
    Yeah I would, no suit jacket in this heat!

    I am a top brother, I do enjoy it though

    I used to do it for FM instead of the update, did it on FM 08 for about 3 years (6 transfer windows)
     

  8. #17868


    7 years ago today the greatest Champions League final and the greatest comeback you will ever see,
     

  9. #17869
    The Trinity JSullivan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Milton Keynes, UK.
    Posts
    2,836
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Yeah I would, no suit jacket in this heat!

    I am a top brother, I do enjoy it though

    I used to do it for FM instead of the update, did it on FM 08 for about 3 years (6 transfer windows)

    Yeah, I do this too for all my stuff. Already started updating my CM01/02 as I won't be in the country when the update is released.


    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post


    7 years ago today the greatest Champions League final and the greatest comeback you will ever see,

    Can't disagree.

    One of the best matches I've ever seen.


    I A M A P A U L H E Y M A N G U Y
    A K A T H E H O S T P L A Y E R

    THE WRESTLING CONNECTION - THE NEW HOME FOR eFEDS.


  10. #17870
    Quote Originally Posted by JSullivan View Post
    Yeah, I do this too for all my stuff. Already started updating my CM01/02 as I won't be in the country when the update is released.

    Can't disagree.

    One of the best matches I've ever seen.
    It's great fun for me anyway!

    Damn straight! Amazing stuff!
     

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.