Quote Originally Posted by JSullivan View Post
    This.

The man has done his time.

Destruction, if you fucked up in life, wouldn't you want a chance once you had done your time?

I'm sure he, like MANY prisoners and Ex-cons spends his WHOLE life regretting what he did. Take this from someone who used to work with an ex-con.
    This.

Most people regret their actions, he was drunk it's not he just did it on purpose, it's no excuse though and he should probably have or has already started some form of driving ban.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    This.

Most people regret their actions, he was drunk it's not he just did it on purpose, it's no excuse though and he should probably have or has already started some form of driving ban.
    Agreed.

Most of my immediate family does or has worked in the Prison system - Hell, my dad has met Charles Bronson and had to Diagnose Ian Huntley before! Anyway, he's taught me never to trust a Prisoner, because largely they are untrustworthy, but generally speaking, people who commit crimes like this genuinely have one fuck-up, no matter how devastating it is, and they just wanna get their heads down and get out.

I A M A P A U L H E Y M A N G U Y

Agreed.

Most of my immediate family does or has worked in the Prison system - Hell, my dad has met Charles Bronson and had to Diagnose Ian Huntley before! Anyway, he's taught me never to trust a Prisoner, because largely they are untrustworthy, but generally speaking, people who commit crimes like this genuinely have one fuck-up, no matter how devastating it is, and they just wanna get their heads down and get out.
    Exactly! Who the hell is your dad? Ha.

This.

The man has done his time.

Destruction, if you fucked up in life, wouldn't you want a chance once you had done your time?

I'm sure he, like MANY prisoners and Ex-cons spends his WHOLE life regretting what he did. Take this from someone who used to work with an ex-con.
    I'm fine with him working, I get that. I don't feel however, he deserves to be in the public eye, where the ridicule he's going to get is huge. I know he's not a dreadful guy, and he just majorly fucked up one night, but I don't believe he should be allowed to play professionally today.

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    #MafiaLad!

Blog Entries

He does look like a wanker but who is he?

Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    He does look like a wanker but who is he?
    I have no idea, I'm hoping and this is a long shot, that it's Magglis because it was aimed at him

Blog Entries
    He's some really high level Psychiatric Nurse.

Inb4 Nurse = Woman.

Quote Originally Posted by Destruction View Post
    I'm fine with him working, I get that. I don't feel however, he deserves to be in the public eye, where the ridicule he's going to get is huge. I know he's not a dreadful guy, and he just majorly fucked up one night, but I don't believe he should be allowed to play professionally today.
    But he's only in the public eye because he's a pro-footballer. If Football wasn't a big deal, he'd likely still be doing it.

I A M A P A U L H E Y M A N G U Y

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.