1. #17671
    Quote Originally Posted by JSullivan View Post
    I know he didn't do great, but then I think given more time, he would've been a good choice.

    Not to mention, he's one of the greatest players in Liverpool's history.
    Yeah I don't doubt that but it all goes back to him not being their man, they wanted a young manager someone to be in charge for a long time, someone with new fresh ideas, not a returning legend who was a great manager 20 years ago and an even greater player before that, that doesn't interest them.
     

  2. #17672
    The Trinity JSullivan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Milton Keynes, UK.
    Posts
    2,836
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Yeah I don't doubt that but it all goes back to him not being their man, they wanted a young manager someone to be in charge for a long time, someone with new fresh ideas, not a returning legend who was a great manager 20 years ago and an even greater player before that, that doesn't interest them.
    Then they are cunts.

    If I were you, I'd be outside anfield setting fire to shit.


    I A M A P A U L H E Y M A N G U Y
    A K A T H E H O S T P L A Y E R

    THE WRESTLING CONNECTION - THE NEW HOME FOR eFEDS.


  3. #17673
    Quote Originally Posted by JSullivan View Post
    Then they are cunts.

    If I were you, I'd be outside anfield setting fire to shit.
    Would never do such a thing.

    As much as I love Dalglish it was probably the right choice, anyone else would of been sacked and a manager shouldn't be given time just because he's a legend at the club.

    (I would of give him another season or whoever was manager if the season went that way just cause it's a rebuilding phase)

    But you gotta respect the owners choice. (Just like Dalglish said)
     

  4. #17674
    The Trinity JSullivan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Milton Keynes, UK.
    Posts
    2,836
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Would never do such a thing.

    As much as I love Dalglish it was probably the right choice, anyone else would of been sacked and a manager shouldn't be given time just because he's a legend at the club.

    (I would of give him another season or whoever was manager if the season went that way just cause it's a rebuilding phase)

    But you gotta respect the owners choice. (Just like Dalglish said)
    Yeah, I get that. I think Kenny was Incredibly humble with the way he handled it.


    I A M A P A U L H E Y M A N G U Y
    A K A T H E H O S T P L A Y E R

    THE WRESTLING CONNECTION - THE NEW HOME FOR eFEDS.


  5. #17675
    Dalglish didn't deserve to be Liverpool's coach




    What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

  6. #17676
    Normal Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Derry
    Posts
    124
    Blog Entries
    5
    Hey guys, dont know if youve seen the thread, but i may as well post it here to. Is anyone interested in a Fifa 12 contest (XBOX 360).


    WWE Fantasy Fed
    Santino Marella
    John Morrison

    EWNCW Creative Member

    Prediction Contests
    WWE Over The Limit- Joint 9th


    Check out my Be The Booker Fed- WWE: Revival!
    http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/commun...560#post527560

  7. #17677
    Quote Originally Posted by irishman101 View Post
    Hey guys, dont know if youve seen the thread, but i may as well post it here to. Is anyone interested in a Fifa 12 contest (XBOX 360).
    I'd love to but I don't have an Xbox, I only play FIFA on my brothers PS3. :/

    Quote Originally Posted by JSullivan View Post
    Yeah, I get that. I think Kenny was Incredibly humble with the way he handled it.
    Yeah he was, he's a great man!

    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    Dalglish didn't deserve to be Liverpool's coach
    Shut it!
     

  8. #17678
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    I'd love to but I don't have an Xbox, I only play FIFA on my brothers PS3. :/



    Yeah he was, he's a great man!



    Shut it!
    Don't be a cunt




    What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

  9. #17679
    The Trinity JSullivan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Milton Keynes, UK.
    Posts
    2,836
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    Don't be a cunt
    Magglis, You should never speak ill of Kenny Dalglish to a Liverpool fan.


    I A M A P A U L H E Y M A N G U Y
    A K A T H E H O S T P L A Y E R

    THE WRESTLING CONNECTION - THE NEW HOME FOR eFEDS.


  10. #17680
    Quote Originally Posted by JSullivan View Post
    Magglis, You should never speak ill of Kenny Dalglish to a Liverpool fan.
    That was the reason i did that




    What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.