Page 1756 of 4357 FirstFirst ... 75612561656170617461754175517561757175817661806185622562756 ... LastLast
Results 17,551 to 17,560 of 43561
  1. #17551
    Quote Originally Posted by JSullivan View Post
    That's the one I play with all the updated players etc.

    Yeah, that's how I mean!
    Nice! Good game, I bought the Liverpool team of 2008 on that game. It didn't go great

    You just change the match setting to no replays and only commentary and obviously put the speed right up!

    #OffNowEarlyStart #Laterz
     

  2. #17552
    The Trinity JSullivan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Milton Keynes, UK.
    Posts
    2,836
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Nice! Good game, I bought the Liverpool team of 2008 on that game. It didn't go great

    You just change the match setting to no replays and only commentary and obviously put the speed right up!

    #OffNowEarlyStart #Laterz
    Might give that a whirl later!

    In a bizzle.


    I A M A P A U L H E Y M A N G U Y
    A K A T H E H O S T P L A Y E R

    THE WRESTLING CONNECTION - THE NEW HOME FOR eFEDS.


  3. #17553
    Quote Originally Posted by JSullivan View Post
    Might give that a whirl later!

    In a bizzle.
    Good lad, I've decided to post 7 more times cause I have a kind of OCD like that
     

  4. #17554
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Good lad, I've decided to post 7 more times cause I have a kind of OCD like that
    No you want to reach 11700 posts




    What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

  5. #17555
    The Trinity JSullivan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Milton Keynes, UK.
    Posts
    2,836
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Good lad, I've decided to post 7 more times cause I have a kind of OCD like that
    Haha good man.

    As long as I hit 2000 in the next few days, I'm happy.


    I A M A P A U L H E Y M A N G U Y
    A K A T H E H O S T P L A Y E R

    THE WRESTLING CONNECTION - THE NEW HOME FOR eFEDS.


  6. #17556
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    No you want to reach 11700 posts
    Exactly! #KindOfOCD
     

  7. #17557
    Quote Originally Posted by JSullivan View Post
    Haha good man.

    As long as I hit 2000 in the next few days, I'm happy.
    Also good man! I'm currently naked.
     

  8. #17558
    Black Ninja! VanHooliganX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Vanity City
    Posts
    19,580
    Blog Entries
    7
    I:

    Support: 16
    Unique sports: 12
    Unique Leagues: 16
    Unique countries: 8
    All have the connection of the colour: Blue, White. (Purple, Black and Green connects some as well)
    Titles: 5 FA Cups, 2 League Cups, 3 English 1st divison titles (1 Premier League), 2 President trophies.
    semi-final record: 11-21 (Does not including Man City)
    Finals record: 7-15 (7 wins coming from Man City, not team other than them have won)


    Does not including England FC, RFC, or any England sports teams.

  9. #17559
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Also good man! I'm currently naked.




    What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

  10. #17560
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    I:

    Support: 16
    Unique sports: 12
    Unique Leagues: 16
    Unique countries: 8
    All have the connection of the colour: Blue, White. (Purple, Black and Green connects some as well)
    Titles: 5 FA Cups, 2 League Cups, 3 English 1st divison titles (1 Premier League), 2 President trophies.
    semi-final record: 11-21 (Does not including Man City)
    Finals record: 7-15 (7 wins coming from Man City, not team other than them have won)


    Does not including England FC, RFC, or any England sports teams.
    Is that it?

     

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.