Page 1348 of 4356 FirstFirst ... 3488481248129813381346134713481349135013581398144818482348 ... LastLast
Results 13,471 to 13,480 of 43556
  1. #13471
    The Trinity JSullivan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Milton Keynes, UK.
    Posts
    2,836
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    I know, bloody madness!

    I think Ronaldo has the slight edge, but when it comes to these two players it's all about opinion.

    Do love watching Barca and Messi though!
    Yeah, I personally can't logically see why anyone would think Ronaldo is better, but maybe can see why they might struggle to decide between the two.

    I will say that Ronaldo's aerial presence shits all over Messi's.


    I A M A P A U L H E Y M A N G U Y
    A K A T H E H O S T P L A Y E R

    THE WRESTLING CONNECTION - THE NEW HOME FOR eFEDS.


  2. #13472
    Quote Originally Posted by JSullivan View Post
    Yeah, I personally can't logically see why anyone would think Ronaldo is better, but maybe can see why they might struggle to decide between the two.

    I will say that Ronaldo's aerial presence shits all over Messi's.
    Yeah very tough call. I'd like to see Messi in the Prem and Ronaldo back.
     

  3. #13473
    The Trinity JSullivan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Milton Keynes, UK.
    Posts
    2,836
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Yeah very tough call. I'd like to see Messi in the Prem and Ronaldo back.
    Yeah. I can't see Ronaldo at anywhere other than Utd if he left Real.

    Messi I could see at any one of the big money clubs. I like to think if he ever jumped ship he'd pick a team with some History, like Liverpool or Man Utd, and not Chelsea/Man Shitty.


    I A M A P A U L H E Y M A N G U Y
    A K A T H E H O S T P L A Y E R

    THE WRESTLING CONNECTION - THE NEW HOME FOR eFEDS.


  4. #13474
    Quote Originally Posted by JSullivan View Post
    Yeah. I can't see Ronaldo at anywhere other than Utd if he left Real.

    Messi I could see at any one of the big money clubs. I like to think if he ever jumped ship he'd pick a team with some History, like Liverpool or Man Utd, and not Chelsea/Man Shitty.
    Yeah same with Ronaldo, although he did say he'd consider City if Mourinho was manager. You never know in football!

    Messi does seem like that kind of player, I'm guessing Utd, no one that good is going to Liverpool any time soon. Although if City win the league and keep going it will be hard for anyone to say no to them. That team is only gonna get better.
     

  5. #13475
    The Trinity JSullivan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Milton Keynes, UK.
    Posts
    2,836
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Yeah same with Ronaldo, although he did say he'd consider City if Mourinho was manager. You never know in football!

    Messi does seem like that kind of player, I'm guessing Utd, no one that good is going to Liverpool any time soon. Although if City win the league and keep going it will be hard for anyone to say no to them. That team is only gonna get better.
    I suppose. But Ronaldo wouldn't go to City for any other reason, and I can't see Mourinho going there - but as you say, all is possible in football.


    I A M A P A U L H E Y M A N G U Y
    A K A T H E H O S T P L A Y E R

    THE WRESTLING CONNECTION - THE NEW HOME FOR eFEDS.


  6. #13476
    Quote Originally Posted by JSullivan View Post
    I suppose. But Ronaldo wouldn't go to City for any other reason, and I can't see Mourinho going there - but as you say, all is possible in football.
    Exactly chief! Who the hell would of thought Newcastle would be 1 point behind 3rd place Arsenal or that Bale would become a decent player!
     

  7. #13477
    The Trinity JSullivan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Milton Keynes, UK.
    Posts
    2,836
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Exactly chief! Who the hell would of thought Newcastle would be 1 point behind 3rd place Arsenal or that Bale would become a decent player!
    And who thought Giggs would still be playing in 2012? :P


    I A M A P A U L H E Y M A N G U Y
    A K A T H E H O S T P L A Y E R

    THE WRESTLING CONNECTION - THE NEW HOME FOR eFEDS.


  8. #13478
    Senior Member Jay T's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    54.856049,-1.58449
    Posts
    474
    If Newcastle do manage to finish 4th,a taxi driver stands to make 10k off Robbie Savage as part of a bet.What better reason to want Newcastle to finish above spurs.


  9. #13479
    Quote Originally Posted by JSullivan View Post
    And who thought Giggs would still be playing in 2012? :P
    And at such a high level?! The guys still immense!

    Hope he goes for a bit longer, you won't see many Liverpool fans say it but he's the best player to ever grace the Premier League.
     

  10. #13480
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay T View Post
    If Newcastle do manage to finish 4th,a taxi driver stands to make 10k off Robbie Savage as part of a bet.What better reason to want Newcastle to finish above spurs.
    What better reason do you need than just general hatred of Spurs?
     

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.