1. #13321
    And now Spurs are 4th!

    It's gonna be close between Bolton and QPR for that last relegation place! (yeah I think Blackburn are gone!)



  2. #13322
    Quote Originally Posted by Mojo Tartarus View Post
    And now Spurs are 4th!

    It's gonna be close between Bolton and QPR for that last relegation place! (yeah I think Blackburn are gone!)
    Looks that way chief, I hope Villa and QPR really.



    Looks like Spurs for 4th as well, hope Chelsea win the CL now
     

  3. #13323
    Black Ninja! Y2Jryder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    5,330
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post

    I'm entering the Dutch League next year if I can be bothered, I'll win it easy.
    Ajax still better than Liverpool... I'm just saying.

  4. #13324
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Looks that way chief, I hope Villa and QPR really.



    Looks like Spurs for 4th as well, hope Chelsea win the CL now
    Villa going would be hilarious!

    Nice pic!

    How gutted would Spurs fans be?? Yeah come on Chelsea!



  5. #13325
    Quote Originally Posted by Y2Jryder View Post
    Ajax still better than Liverpool... I'm just saying.
    #JokeOfTheYear

    Liverpool would win that league twice in one season!
     

  6. #13326
    Quote Originally Posted by Y2Jryder View Post
    Ajax still better than Liverpool... I'm just saying.
    Have you been sniffing marker pens again??





  7. #13327
    Quote Originally Posted by Mojo Tartarus View Post
    Villa going would be hilarious!

    Nice pic!

    How gutted would Spurs fans be?? Yeah come on Chelsea!
    Haha I know

    It's what I'm hoping for.

    YES WE ARE 4TH, CHAMPIONS LEAGUE, YOU'RE 'AVING A LAUGH.

    Wait what? Chelsea won it so we don't get it? :'(

     

  8. #13328
    Black Ninja! Y2Jryder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    5,330
    Quote Originally Posted by Mojo Tartarus View Post
    PSV still rule really!
    I go to school in Eindhoven. Every time PSV screws up and Ajax wins my face expression is:




  9. #13329
    The Trinity JSullivan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Milton Keynes, UK.
    Posts
    2,836
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Mojo Tartarus View Post
    Villa going would be hilarious!

    Nice pic!

    How gutted would Spurs fans be?? Yeah come on Chelsea!
    Maldita Puta!


    I A M A P A U L H E Y M A N G U Y
    A K A T H E H O S T P L A Y E R

    THE WRESTLING CONNECTION - THE NEW HOME FOR eFEDS.


  10. #13330
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Haha I know

    It's what I'm hoping for.

    YES WE ARE 4TH, CHAMPIONS LEAGUE, YOU'RE 'AVING A LAUGH.

    Wait what? Chelsea won it so we don't get it? :'(


    It would be frickin' hilarious!



© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.