Page 4521 of 4521 FirstFirst ... 3521 4021 4421 4471 4511451945204521
Results 45,201 to 45,201 of 45201
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bcfccalum View Post
    Atletico have signed Griezmann! Great signing im a fan of him! That's another step to replace the gaping holes left in Atletico's team.

A strike force of him and Mandzukic is looking quite formidable
    Yeah that's a good signing. A big step towards plugging those holes they have as you said.

So Romelu Lakaku looks set to sign for Everton for £24m.
    I'm amazed that Chelsea are willing to part way really as he could really do well for them given a chance to play regular. 17 goals for West Brom the season before last, 16 goals for Everton last season, playing for a team like Chelsea, with the attacking players they have, he'd definitely get you a similar return and more. Plus he's only 21, and while some may argue that he's raw, he'll only curve that as there's still room for him to grow as a player. Chelsea's loss is Everton's gain though.
    This should also pave the way for Everton to sign Christian Atsu from Chelsea on loan. You're not allowed 2 players on loan from the same club of course, and Everton wanted both, so if Lakaku signs, Atsu should follow swiftly afterwards I think. That'll make for 2 great signings there by Martinez.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.