Page 937 of 4535 FirstFirst ... 437 837 887 927935936937938939 947 987 1037 1437 1937 ... LastLast
Results 9,361 to 9,370 of 45348
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    Don't really dig eaten chairs anymore pal. Been a while since I treated myself to 1.
    Haha smooth.

I saw it and was laughing for a good minute or so.

Had to post it

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    You hope he goes to the Euro's so Spain run us ragged!Not saying he wasn't good and hasn't been good since his return.By a country mile? You must be deluded.Steve Gerrard - Better than the Italian national team.
    No ways,Scholes is class. Pirlo's World Cup Winners Medal disagrees with Gerrard.Pirlo owned that world cup.Scholes is your best midfielder,he would even make the Spain squad is he was Spanish.Scholes is better than Gerrard.He wouldn't be any more overrun by Spain than Lampard,Gerrard or Parker(deserves the arm band).I can't believe you don't rate him,he has had an amazing carear,part of a club who dominated English football for 20 odd years.Gerrard is good,but Scholes is great. So in your opinion,who should be on the plane for Euro2012? And realistically,who should be the manager @ Euro?

Do people in England speak much about the Rangers crisis??

Quote Originally Posted by Juvenile Junkie View Post
    No ways,Scholes is class. Pirlo's World Cup Winners Medal disagrees with Gerrard.Pirlo owned that world cup.Scholes is your best midfielder,he would even make the Spain squad is he was Spanish.Scholes is better than Gerrard.He wouldn't be any more overrun by Spain than Lampard,Gerrard or Parker(deserves the arm band).I can't believe you don't rate him,he has had an amazing carear,part of a club who dominated English football for 20 odd years.Gerrard is good,but Scholes is great. So in your opinion,who should be on the plane for Euro2012? And realistically,who should be the manager @ Euro?
    Gerrard is a better player than Pirlo. Pedro has a World Cup Winners medal, that doesn't make him better than Messi and Ronaldo!

In any part of my post did I say I didn't rate Scholes? I love Scholes (A Liverpool fan saying that, say whaaaaaaaaat? )

He was fantastic, one of the best midfielders ever, my kind of player! Best passer of the ball, ever! He may get in the England squad (If he chooses to come out of retirement) but he won't be in the team, he'll be sub and come on to keep the ball, which I'm fine with.

I can't even see Lampard getting in the team and I hope he doesn't! Gerrard, Parker who does deserve the armband but not more than Gerrard and someone like Wilshere or Milner.

For the Euro's I'd have Harry as manager, there just isn't a better option.

Hart, Richards, Ferdinand/Terry, whoever is playing better, Lescott, Glen Johnson, Parker, Gerrard, Milner/Wilshere, same for these 2, Welbeck, Sturridge, Rooney.

Foster, Baines, Walker, Terry/Ferdinand, Cahill, Young, Downing, Barry, Milner/Wilshere Lampard, Adam Johnson, Defoe.

Scholes in there for someone (probably Lampard) If he comes out of retirement.

Not much, no one cares for SPL. It's been talked about but only because they're the SPL giants and the reason a lot of people know the SPL.

Blog Entries
    I do...Here's my opinion on the whole matter, as stated previously...

Quote Originally Posted by JSullivan View Post
    http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11788/7577004/Rangers-director-fears-the-end

YES, Yes, Sing along gentlemen as the knuckle draggers inch closer to being blended into nothingness!

Feel free to hang banners supporting their liquidation from your windows, and spread the good news to all!

This is a good day for mankind! Long may it continue!

Goodbye Rangers, and good riddance!!!

I A M A P A U L H E Y M A N G U Y

Textbook Sullivan!

Liverpool are playing on a Saturday not on TV and I'm gonna miss MOTD

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Textbook Sullivan!

Liverpool are playing on a Saturday not on TV and I'm gonna miss MOTD
    As always my friend.

Who you got?

I A M A P A U L H E Y M A N G U Y

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.