Page 936 of 4532 FirstFirst ... 436 836 886 926934935936937938 946 986 1036 1436 1936 ... LastLast
Results 9,351 to 9,360 of 45317
  1. #9351
    Black Ninja! Wade Barrett 1979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Pedestal of Superiority
    Posts
    15,782
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Ha! Nice one!

  2. #9352
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    By a country mile the best midfielder England have produced in the past 20 years.I hope he goes to the Euro's this summer.England never replaced him when he left in 2004.

  3. #9353
    Quote Originally Posted by Juvenile Junkie View Post
    By a country mile the best midfielder England have produced in the past 20 years.I hope he goes to the Euro's this summer.England never replaced him when he left in 2004.
    You hope he goes to the Euro's so Spain run us ragged!

    Not saying he wasn't good and hasn't been good since his return.

    By a country mile? You must be deluded.

    Steve Gerrard - Better than the Italian national team.
     

  4. #9354
    Black Ninja! VanHooliganX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Vanity City
    Posts
    19,587
    Blog Entries
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    You hope he goes to the Euro's so Spain run us ragged!

    Not saying he wasn't good and hasn't been good since his return.

    By a country mile? You must be deluded.

    Steve Gerrard - Better than the Italian national team.
    *points to the bolded* O_o FFS Steve! *points to who you're quoting* AH-DUUUUUUUH!

    Anyway. Don't suppose anyone knows when the next fixtures for english football are.

    I noticed I missed the Birmingham - Chelsea game My bad.

  5. #9355
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    *points to the bolded* O_o FFS Steve! *points to who you're quoting* AH-DUUUUUUUH!

    Anyway. Don't suppose anyone knows when the next fixtures for english football are.

    I noticed I missed the Birmingham - Chelsea game My bad.
    No one cares, replay & Spurs v Stevenage!

    Games Sat, Sun and AFC v NUFC on Mon

    Yeah my bad haha, I forgot this guy makes no sense in his posts.
     

  6. #9356
    Black Ninja! VanHooliganX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Vanity City
    Posts
    19,587
    Blog Entries
    7
    I'll put them up in a bit then.

    When I feel like it! Muahaha!

  7. #9357
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    I'll put them up in a bit then.

    When I feel like it! Muahaha!
    Ooooooooooooh! :0

    Where do you get the fixtures from?
     

  8. #9358
    Black Ninja! VanHooliganX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Vanity City
    Posts
    19,587
    Blog Entries
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Ooooooooooooh! :0

    Where do you get the fixtures from?
    Premier League website and FA Cup whenever I think it'll be on lol

    I only ever visit it if I know City have a game and we're against Swansea I believe this weekend.

  9. #9359
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    Premier League website and FA Cup whenever I think it'll be on lol

    I only ever visit it if I know City have a game and we're against Swansea I believe this weekend.
    Fair play chief

    Prem games this weekend, next weekend FA Cup and Prem games.

     

  10. #9360
    Black Ninja! VanHooliganX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Vanity City
    Posts
    19,587
    Blog Entries
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Fair play chief

    Prem games this weekend, next weekend FA Cup and Prem games.

    Don't really dig eaten chairs anymore pal. Been a while since I treated myself to 1.

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.