Page 934 of 4528 FirstFirst ... 434 834 884 924932933934935936 944 984 1034 1434 1934 ... LastLast
Results 9,331 to 9,340 of 45274
  1. #9331
    Quote Originally Posted by CGBigMan View Post
    more specific they only sign players from the basque region of spain i believe
    Yeah I realised after.
     

  2. #9332
    Black Ninja! VanHooliganX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Vanity City
    Posts
    19,587
    Blog Entries
    7
    Wow. Very bad year it's looking for English teams this year.

    Arsenal out, both Manchester being the last remaining teams in EL both have a mountain to climb and Chelsea look pretty much out.

  3. #9333
    The Trinity JSullivan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Milton Keynes, UK.
    Posts
    2,839
    Blog Entries
    3
    Wow. Someone posted on Sky Sports website saying that Sir Alex must go...Are you kidding me? He loses one game to a top European side, when the Man U squad is at its weakest in years, and you say he must go...How stupid are you? I actually feel sorry for this person. Anyone who thinks that one game loss is worth more than Years and years of success is an absolute bonehead.



    I A M A P A U L H E Y M A N G U Y


  4. #9334
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    Wow. Very bad year it's looking for English teams this year.

    Arsenal out, both Manchester being the last remaining teams in EL both have a mountain to climb and Chelsea look pretty much out.
    Indeed man! Crazy year for the english teams.. Platini and his group of fat cats must be loving it!

    Was shocked with the Man City result, But i expect them to beat Sporting at home!
    as for United we were played off the park.. Big respect for Bilbao even if the two goals they scored were very..Very dodgy!

    Nice to see De Gea keep up his good form!

    IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

    HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

    General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.



  5. #9335
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    Indeed man! Crazy year for the english teams.. Platini and his group of fat cats must be loving it!

    Was shocked with the Man City result, But i expect them to beat Sporting at home!
    as for United we were played off the park.. Big respect for Bilbao even if the two goals they scored were very..Very dodgy!

    Nice to see De Gea keep up his good form!
    3rd was a little dodgy but it is the rules. 2nd was fine, the offside guy didn't touch the ball or get involved really.

    Bottom line, Utd were lucky to get a 3-2 loss. Same with City and the 1-0.
     

  6. #9336
    Quote Originally Posted by JSullivan View Post
    Wow. Someone posted on Sky Sports website saying that Sir Alex must go...Are you kidding me? He loses one game to a top European side, when the Man U squad is at its weakest in years, and you say he must go...How stupid are you? I actually feel sorry for this person. Anyone who thinks that one game loss is worth more than Years and years of success is an absolute bonehead.


    Haha who are these people! Does not surprise me tho mate.. Most of the United fans i know talk rubbish!

    IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

    HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

    General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.



  7. #9337
    Quote Originally Posted by JSullivan View Post
    Wow. Someone posted on Sky Sports website saying that Sir Alex must go...Are you kidding me? He loses one game to a top European side, when the Man U squad is at its weakest in years, and you say he must go...How stupid are you? I actually feel sorry for this person. Anyone who thinks that one game loss is worth more than Years and years of success is an absolute bonehead.


    Must be the same guy that wanted Liverpool to sell Suarez and buy Defoe and Agbonlahor.
     

  8. #9338
    The Trinity JSullivan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Milton Keynes, UK.
    Posts
    2,839
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Must be the same guy that wanted Liverpool to sell Suarez and buy Defoe and Agbonlahor.
    icwatudidthar.


    I A M A P A U L H E Y M A N G U Y


  9. #9339
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    3rd was a little dodgy but it is the rules. 2nd was fine, the offside guy didn't touch the ball or get involved really.

    Bottom line, Utd were lucky to get a 3-2 loss. Same with City and the 1-0.
    a little dodgy Haha!, No doubt about it tho, we deserved to lose!

    IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

    HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

    General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.



  10. #9340
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    a little dodgy Haha!, No doubt about it tho, we deserved to lose!
    Damn straight, Bilbao were great tonight! Deserved that win!

    I bet Giggs and co will play in the 2nd leg.
     

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.