Page 916 of 4534 FirstFirst ... 416 816 866 906914915916917918 926 966 1016 1416 1916 ... LastLast
Results 9,151 to 9,160 of 45338
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    I doubt Arsenal will loan him out

No chance of him going to Spurs either, he wouldn't do that

Are they even going to have Adebayor next year?

He'll cost them quite a bit in transfer and wage funds.
    Honestly, I think Ade would take a wage cut. He's a first team regular in a Title challenging side. He knows Spurs is as good as it gets for him. Why would he want to go anywhere else?

And yeah, I'd take RVP in a heart beat!

I A M A P A U L H E Y M A N G U Y

Quote Originally Posted by JSullivan View Post
    Honestly, I think Ade would take a wage cut. He's a first team regular in a Title challenging side. He knows Spurs is as good as it gets for him. Why would he want to go anywhere else?

And yeah, I'd take RVP in a heart beat!
    Maybe he will, he was doing great Arsenal in what was a title challenging side but went to City for the money.

They'd want him to take a huge cut as well, may be will.

Who wouldn't! Suarez and Van Persie, what a strikeforce!

Still would of loved to have Suarez and Torres.

Blog Entries
    Maybe he will, he was doing great Arsenal in what was a title challenging side but went to City for the money.

They'd want him to take a huge cut as well, may be will.

Who wouldn't! Suarez and Van Persie, what a strikeforce!

Still would of loved to have Suarez and Torres.
    Liverpool should try and sign Torres again for an uber-cut price, like 10m or something. I think he'd come back and be so inspired, he'd be home. Liverpool is his home and Chelsea was a mistake - an easy one to make when Mega-bucks and title opportunities are being waved in your face - he just went at the wrong time.

I wouldn't have him at spurs though, I think only Anfield would bring him back to life. Lord knows, he needs it for his international reputation too.

As for Ade, I hope he's realised that the money isn't getting him anywhere. The man is rich enough now to live more comfortably than 70% of the world even if he never worked another day in his life - so why he wouldn't trade that for first-team football at a side going through a revolution is beyond me.

Hopefully, he'll see sense and stick with Spurs. We've embraced him and hold him in high regard, especially considering he's an ex-gooner. He doesn't have a future at City either, especially not with Tevez back on the scene.

Liverpool should try and sign Torres again for an uber-cut price, like 10m or something. I think he'd come back and be so inspired, he'd be home. Liverpool is his home and Chelsea was a mistake - an easy one to make when Mega-bucks and title opportunities are being waved in your face - he just went at the wrong time.

I wouldn't have him at spurs though, I think only Anfield would bring him back to life. Lord knows, he needs it for his international reputation too.

As for Ade, I hope he's realised that the money isn't getting him anywhere. The man is rich enough now to live more comfortably than 70% of the world even if he never worked another day in his life - so why he wouldn't trade that for first-team football at a side going through a revolution is beyond me.

Hopefully, he'll see sense and stick with Spurs. We've embraced him and hold him in high regard, especially considering he's an ex-gooner. He doesn't have a future at City either, especially not with Tevez back on the scene.
    I would love that! I don't care that he left I just want him back, if Spurs fans can welcomeAdebayor then surely Liverpool fans can do the same thing if Torres returned. He was one of our best players ever!

£10 is way too low considering they paid £50m, I know he's been awful in front of goal but they wouldn't give up £40m, I reckon £25-£30ish would get accepted.

Good point about Adebayor, he should stay at Spurs, it's done wonders for his career.

I just can't see it. Maybe Chelsea will sign him, would be a great buy for any club!

Blog Entries
    I would love that! I don't care that he left I just want him back, if Spurs fans can welcomeAdebayor then surely Liverpool fans can do the same thing if Torres returned. He was one of our best players ever!

£10 is way too low considering they paid £50m, I know he's been awful in front of goal but they wouldn't give up £40m, I reckon £25-£30ish would get accepted.

Good point about Adebayor, he should stay at Spurs, it's done wonders for his career.

I just can't see it. Maybe Chelsea will sign him, would be a great buy for any club!
    Yeah, he's a proven Goalscorer.

I know you say £10m for him is too low, but who would pay more? It's a risk, and an uncalculated one at that. You could splash £25m on him and he does sweet nothing. Chelsea would snap at the chance to sell him for a few quid, because if he carries on like this, he'll be going on a free to Accrington Stanley.

Blog Entries
    Tottenham got a sick team!
    They need a good left back though, they need someone like Cissokho/Sakho taking over Ekotto

Yeah, he's a proven Goalscorer.

I know you say £10m for him is too low, but who would pay more? It's a risk, and an uncalculated one at that. You could splash £25m on him and he does sweet nothing. Chelsea would snap at the chance to sell him for a few quid, because if he carries on like this, he'll be going on a free to Accrington Stanley.
    It is a risk for £25m but Chelsea are never gonna sell him for £10, I doubt Roman would even sell him for £25.

I couldn't see Chelsea selling him to a prem team either, Torres ripped Chelsea apart every time he played them for Liverpool, him and Suarez would just do that but better.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    They need a good left back though, they need someone like Cissokho/Sakho taking over Ekotto
    He's good enough I'd say, not many replacements that they'd get for good money, good left backs are hard to come by these days. I'm glad Liverpool got Enrique.

The thing with Assou-Ekotto is when he's good he looks pretty much unstoppable but when he's bad he's so bad it's beyond funny.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    Indeed. We should be looking at Izaguirre of Celtic, or possibly Riise. Riise burtsing down the flank behind Bale? Good game! haha.

Unless we want to spend big, of course. Good LB's are few and far between. Ekotto is getting better, though.

It is a risk for £25m but Chelsea are never gonna sell him for £10, I doubt Roman would even sell him for £25.

I couldn't see Chelsea selling him to a prem team either, Torres ripped Chelsea apart every time he played them for Liverpool, him and Suarez would just do that but better.
    Aye, but then, do you think £30+ Million loss means jack shit to Roman? He paid £9m just to get AVB, and has paid him off again to get rid of him. His bank balance basically just has an infinity sign, and it's not just tied up in assets, but actual cash. Also, I think Roman is about an inch away from firing half of Chelseas first team anyway, so he'd probably welcome the removal of Torres at the end of the season. Lampard looked like he was on his way out, but now AVB got sacked, that looks unlikely.

I can see Droggers going to Shanghai Shenuah after Anelka too.

Aye, but then, do you think £30+ Million loss means jack shit to Roman? He paid £9m just to get AVB, and has paid him off again to get rid of him. His bank balance basically just has an infinity sign, and it's not just tied up in assets, but actual cash. Also, I think Roman is about an inch away from firing half of Chelseas first team anyway, so he'd probably welcome the removal of Torres at the end of the season. Lampard looked like he was on his way out, but now AVB got sacked, that looks unlikely.

I can see Droggers going to Shanghai Shenuah after Anelka too.
    Hmmm... Maybe. I just really can't see them taking such a huge loss, or selling him to a PL rival for that matter.

I really liked what AVB was doing, should of been given more time.

Yeah Drogba looks set to leave, same with Kalou.

I can see Drogba going to a good team, he has a lot to give still.

I wouldn't be surprised to see any of the top teams in England, Spain, Germany, France and Italy come in for him on a free. Great signing for any of them!

Kalou wouldn't be a bad addition to most squads as well.

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.