Page 915 of 4534 FirstFirst ... 415 815 865 905913914915916917 925 965 1015 1415 1915 ... LastLast
Results 9,141 to 9,150 of 45338
  1. #9141
    Quote Originally Posted by JSullivan View Post
    French league.

    I have no words.
    Fair enough...

    Arsenal's attempt at mission impossible tonight, I really hope it's 4-3 in stoppage time and then Arsenal score to make it 4-4 then Milan go up the other end and make it 5-4
     

  2. #9142
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Fair enough...

    Arsenal's attempt at mission impossible tonight, I really hope it's 4-3 in stoppage time and then Arsenal score to make it 4-4 then Milan go up the other end and make it 5-4

    Why would you want an Italian team to beat an English one? Put aside petty domestic league hates, and cheer on the English teams in Europe. What the fuck is the matter with you?!

  3. #9143
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomsta666 View Post
    Why would you want an Italian team to beat an English one? Put aside petty domestic league hates, and cheer on the English teams in Europe. What the fuck is the matter with you?!
    Calm it down Tom!

    It's not that I hate Arsenal, I hate their fans.

    They're already annoying me enough I can't have them turn this around!
     

  4. #9144
    Yeah sorry man, but that kind of bugs me!

  5. #9145
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomsta666 View Post
    Yeah sorry man, but that kind of bugs me!
    I know it does Tom *pats you on head*

    If you knew the Arsenal fans I did you'd want them to lose as well
     

  6. #9146
    Black Ninja! VanHooliganX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Vanity City
    Posts
    19,593
    Blog Entries
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomsta666 View Post
    Why would you want an Italian team to beat an English one? Put aside petty domestic league hates, and cheer on the English teams in Europe. What the fuck is the matter with you?!
    Aye. I've always supported Arsenal, United and Liverpool through the Champions League. Or any teams in UEFA cup/Europe league.

    Chelsea however I cannot. No worser scum than Chelsea for me.
    E-fedding
    Van Hooligan X
    4 time World Champion
    Only 2 time dual World Champion
    Won more awards than your best character has had #1 contender matches
    APW co-founder
    Hall of Famer

    Most successful wrestler of all time
    1 of the most successful managers of all time
    Member of the greatest faction of all time (The Clique)
    1/2 of the great tag team of all time (The Infection w/Carlos Alberto Ramon)
    The destroyer of EFeds (w/Dennis)

  7. #9147
    The Trinity JSullivan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Milton Keynes, UK.
    Posts
    2,839
    Blog Entries
    3
    I always support the English clubs in Europe, but Not Arsenal.

    I want them to go into liquidation. Badly.


    I A M A P A U L H E Y M A N G U Y


  8. #9148
    The Trinity Pumpkinhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    The PumpkinWorld
    Posts
    2,649
    Blog Entries
    1
    Support them or not, Arsenal is finished, I hope this don't make RVP consider to leave...

  9. #9149
    The Trinity JSullivan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Milton Keynes, UK.
    Posts
    2,839
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Pumpkinhead200 View Post
    Support them or not, Arsenal is finished, I hope this don't make RVP consider to leave...


    He's welcome at Spurs. He can pair up with Adebayor!


    I A M A P A U L H E Y M A N G U Y


  10. #9150
    Quote Originally Posted by JSullivan View Post
    He's welcome at Spurs. He can pair up with Adebayor!
    I doubt Arsenal will loan him out

    No chance of him going to Spurs either, he wouldn't do that

    Are they even going to have Adebayor next year?

    He'll cost them quite a bit in transfer and wage funds.
     

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.