Page 874 of 4535 FirstFirst ... 374 774 824 864872873874875876 884 924 974 1374 1874 ... LastLast
Results 8,731 to 8,740 of 45348
  1. #8731
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    I'd just kick him in the bollocks!!

    Haha smooth, I'd do the same to Terry, he'd never be able to cheat on his wife with someone else's wife again
     

  2. #8732

  3. #8733
    Black Ninja! Wade Barrett 1979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Pedestal of Superiority
    Posts
    15,857
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Haha smooth, I'd do the same to Terry, he'd never be able to cheat on his wife with someone else's wife again
    Ha! Nicely said!

  4. #8734
    Black Ninja! VanHooliganX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Vanity City
    Posts
    19,603
    Blog Entries
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    There goes Luiz out the door!

    I think Roman loves Frank, cos he's fat and cuddly like a panda!


    I'll have you know I am a Panda (Or Vanda ;D)

    He is nothing like me. For 1 thing he likes shit clubs. (Get it? Cause Chelsea are shit! ...You still can't join quick enough EWN Chelsea fan)
    E-fedding
    Van Hooligan X
    4 time World Champion
    Only 2 time dual World Champion
    Won more awards than your best character has had #1 contender matches
    APW co-founder
    Hall of Famer

    Most successful wrestler of all time
    1 of the most successful managers of all time
    Member of the greatest faction of all time (The Clique)
    1/2 of the great tag team of all time (The Infection w/Carlos Alberto Ramon)
    The destroyer of EFeds (w/Dennis)

  5. #8735
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    I'll have you know I am a Panda (Or Vanda ;D)

    He is nothing like me. For 1 thing he likes shit clubs. (Get it? Cause Chelsea are shit! ...You still can't join quick enough EWN Chelsea fan)
    He'll go down in history as the most hated member
     

  6. #8736
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Ha! Nicely said!
    Appreciate it chief
     

  7. #8737

  8. #8738
    To be fair there's not many Chelsea fans left seeing as they're not winning any more

  9. #8739
    Black Ninja! Wade Barrett 1979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Pedestal of Superiority
    Posts
    15,857
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    I'll have you know I am a Panda (Or Vanda ;D)

    He is nothing like me. For 1 thing he likes shit clubs. (Get it? Cause Chelsea are shit! ...You still can't join quick enough EWN Chelsea fan)
    I pray for the day!

  10. #8740
    Black Ninja! Wade Barrett 1979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Pedestal of Superiority
    Posts
    15,857
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomsta666 View Post
    To be fair there's not many Chelsea fans left seeing as they're not winning any more
    Dat true dat!!


© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.