Page 872 of 4534 FirstFirst ... 372 772 822 862870871872873874 882 922 972 1372 1872 ... LastLast
Results 8,711 to 8,720 of 45338
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    God I'd love it if we did.

I'm so scared of April, May and June.

April is when the Canucks start into the play-offs again

May is the final few games and final if we make it. Whilst the Canucks will continue the play-offs.

June will be Euro 2012 and the finals of the play-offs which I'm hoping the Canucks win this year.

@_@

Oh yeah the Whitecaps will be playing too I guess but FACK them until July! lol
    You and your MLS liking

Lets go Red Wings!

I'm just looking forward to the end of the season, the Euros, summers transfers and then Liverpool winning the league next year!

My birthday is in there somewhere as well

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    You and your MLS liking

Lets go Red Wings!

I'm just looking forward to the end of the season, the Euros, summers transfers and then Liverpool winning the league next year!

My birthday is in there somewhere as well
    I know it isn't the greatest league ever (BETTER THAN THAT SERIE A SHIT! ALSO NOT FIXED!) but when Premier League ends it is about to start or started and when it finishes Premier League starts. Good way to constantly have football in. Sure not beast football but they do have a few good fixtures. Plus it isn't a just 2 teams type league (Oh, hey Spain)

Beat your home record :P

Wait! You were born?! D: lol

I know it isn't the greatest league ever (BETTER THAN THAT SERIE A SHIT! ALSO NOT FIXED!) but when Premier League ends it is about to start or started and when it finishes Premier League starts. Good way to constantly have football in. Sure not beast football but they do have a few good fixtures. Plus it isn't a just 2 teams type league (Oh, hey Spain)

Beat your home record :P

Wait! You were born?! D: lol
    It's alright

I don't mind it.

Damn you! I thought we had it won stage as well, damn Canucks!

Haha damn you Van! And curse your ways!

Hey Steve, where are you getting BORO have signed Shelvey on loan from? Just been on the website and it says nothing. Theres a write up about Hammil though.

Quote Originally Posted by Tomsta666 View Post
    Hey Steve, where are you getting BORO have signed Shelvey on loan from? Just been on the website and it says nothing. Theres a write up about Hammil though.
    He joined last Friday pal. It was breaking news around 8pm along with Samba and Arshavin leaving. I just googled him and apparently Mowbray denies it.

My bad, no wait, Sky Sports News' bad

FOWLER! FOWLER! FOWLER!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/17221794

Watch out Chamionship teams!

FOWLER! FOWLER! FOWLER!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/17221794

Watch out Chamionship teams!
    Another one coming out of the football retirement home.
    This is becoming an alrming trend.

It's Fowler though!

Blog Entries
    It's Fowler though!
    I'll agree to that.

Started off shit for City but boy he was brill for us in his final 2 seasons

I'll agree to that.

Started off shit for City but boy he was brill for us in his final 2 seasons
    Yeah, I remeber when we drew 1-1 with you, we needed a draw at least to secure a Euopean place.
    You got a penalty in the last minute. Fowler stepped up, and schwarzer saved it.
    This is my memory of Robbie Fowler!

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.