Page 871 of 4534 FirstFirst ... 371 771 821 861869870871872873 881 921 971 1371 1871 ... LastLast
Results 8,701 to 8,710 of 45338
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Is that us loaning JonJo to Boro?
    Yeah chief! He's gonna be a quality player, when he was at Blackpool he looked a class above that league!

Henderson > Chamberlain

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Boro have signed Shelvey and Adam Hammill on loan, good signings!

Pearce doesn't want the England job after the Euros.

Gerrard is such a great guy: http://www1.skysports.com/football/n...errard-backing
    Sad to hear he doesn't want it. Although I'm disappointed we lost in the final ticks of the game I'm truly proud of our performance.
    That was 1 of Hollands strongest line-ups and our average age was under 26 and excluding certain people we did great.

Sad to hear Pearce doesn't want the job yet but when he does want the job I'll easily want him or O'Neill to get the job. I truly believe this 2 are a rare breed that can stop the inconsistently consistent thing we do.

I'm not saying they could win the world cup but they could make us a threat like we were in the 60's, 80's and 90's.

Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    Sad to hear he doesn't want it. Although I'm disappointed we lost in the final ticks of the game I'm truly proud of our performance.
    That was 1 of Hollands strongest line-ups and our average age was under 26 and excluding certain people we did great.

Sad to hear Pearce doesn't want the job yet but when he does want the job I'll easily want him or O'Neill to get the job. I truly believe this 2 are a rare breed that can stop the inconsistently consistent thing we do.

I'm not saying they could win the world cup but they could make us a threat like we were in the 60's, 80's and 90's.
    Damn right, wouldn't mind him getting the job! Not many better options.

Great performance, made me more confident for the Euros seeing as we almost beat Holland with a very experimental side.

Blog Entries
    Damn right, wouldn't mind him getting the job! Not many better options.

Great performance, made me more confident for the Euros seeing as we almost beat Holland with a very experimental side.
    It truly was what England needed. I was worried this match would be 1 of those matches were we learn nothing and it is forgotten about unless it is used in a stat later on in life. But there is hope.

Having said that France looked pretty good in the highlights I watched. Could be a problem but surely we can pull off revenge for the Euro 2004 BS match ending.

It truly was what England needed. I was worried this match would be 1 of those matches were we learn nothing and it is forgotten about unless it is used in a stat later on in life. But there is hope.

Having said that France looked pretty good in the highlights I watched. Could be a problem but surely we can pull off revenge for the Euro 2004 BS match ending.
    I'm never worried when watching the team I support, just how I roll

France do look alright but looking at their team I'm confident, we have better players.

Blog Entries
    I'm never worried when watching the team I support, just how I roll

France do look alright but looking at their team I'm confident, we have better players.
    That's the problem. I always look at it from a neutral POV first lol
    Although when England play I just can't help but support them. Regardless of all the pain they've put us through. Just that ray of hope that maybe this is our year, only for Rob Green to fuck it up lol

Aye same. But they'll probably feel confident themselves if they can do that performance against Germany.

England and France have a lot to prove at Euro 2012. Both need a great competition.

That's the problem. I always look at it from a neutral POV first lol
    Although when England play I just can't help but support them. Regardless of all the pain they've put us through. Just that ray of hope that maybe this is our year, only for Rob Green to fuck it up lol

Aye same. But they'll probably feel confident themselves if they can do that performance against Germany.

England and France have a lot to prove at Euro 2012. Both need a great competition.
    I become neutral when discussing the game but if England win, I go crazy I always have faith, I probably have more faith in City than you do

You're right there! They both do and I'm looking forward to it!

Blog Entries
    I become neutral when discussing the game but if England win, I go crazy I always have faith, I probably have more faith in City than you do

You're right there! They both do and I'm looking forward to it!
    Oh easily more faith in City than me lol
    Hell I bet 100% of the United fans have more faith than me that City will win it.

Mainly hoping we can continue Europa League victories and win that cup.

Oh easily more faith in City than me lol
    Hell I bet 100% of the United fans have more faith than me that City will win it.

Mainly hoping we can continue Europa League victories and win that cup.
    Haha probably.

I think City will win the Prem and Europa.

Blog Entries
    Haha probably.

I think City will win the Prem and Europa.
    God I'd love it if we did.

I'm so scared of April, May and June.

April is when the Canucks start into the play-offs again

May is the final few games and final if we make it. Whilst the Canucks will continue the play-offs.

June will be Euro 2012 and the finals of the play-offs which I'm hoping the Canucks win this year.

@_@

Oh yeah the Whitecaps will be playing too I guess but FACK them until July! lol

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.