Page 867 of 4518 FirstFirst ... 367 767 817 857865866867868869 877 917 967 1367 1867 ... LastLast
Results 8,661 to 8,670 of 45171
  1. #8661
    The Trinity JSullivan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Milton Keynes, UK.
    Posts
    2,836
    Blog Entries
    3
    Also, does anybody else think The Rock is gonna Own Cena? He trended Kung Pow chicken and shit - It was HILARIOUS, you had to see it.


    I A M A P A U L H E Y M A N G U Y
    A K A T H E H O S T P L A Y E R

    THE WRESTLING CONNECTION - THE NEW HOME FOR eFEDS.


  2. #8662
    Quote Originally Posted by JSullivan View Post
    Also, does anybody else think The Rock is gonna Own Cena? He trended Kung Pow chicken and shit - It was HILARIOUS, you had to see it.
    Haha nicely done
     

  3. #8663
    Black Ninja! VanHooliganX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Vanity City
    Posts
    19,585
    Blog Entries
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    I've been using an ouija board and think I'm possessed........

    Aaaaarrrrgggghhhhh......

    To all you Premfacers,this proves how inferior Epl is. Spain are triumphant once again. Italy were cheated out a win,put off by racist USA fans......

    Aaaaaaarrrrggghhhh...

    What happened?


    It's okay pal! You're back with us. You're about to start 19 threads of pointless shit 1 cared about.

    Quote Originally Posted by JSullivan View Post
    Also, does anybody else think The Rock is gonna Own Cena? He trended Kung Pow chicken and shit - It was HILARIOUS, you had to see it.
    You're a smelly man! :P lol

  4. #8664
    Black Ninja! Y2Jryder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    5,330
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Same but if he's gonna retire after maybe they shouldn't, better to have a permanent one for the long haul! Fair play to Parker, he's earned it.

    We did play well with an experimental side, I'm quite confident for the Euro's.

    Sturridge was alright, yeah shame for Welbeck, he deserves to play but had no service really at all, didn't help when Gerrard went off. Parker is great but he lacks in the passing department.

    They sold him because he did nothing for them, just like most of his madrid career, he needs to be the best player at a club to thrive just like at Bayern.

    Can't see Huntelaar doing that well in the prem, will be good, no Van Nistelrooy, better off staying in Germany, maybe Bayern will buy him!

    De Jong is alright, nothing special, good player.

    I'm out of here champs, catch ya laters!
    Maybe Welbeck can play together with Rooney at Euro 2012, that would be good.

    Robben was (just like all the other dutch players who played in Madrid) were victims of the new management that bought guys like Kaka, Ronaldo, Benzema and so on. That's why all the dutch players had to leave except for Robben and Sneijder. But they decided both to leave because they would play more.

    I would want to see Huntelaar in the EPL. Van Nistelrooy could make it in your competition so why shouldn't Huntelaar? They both Assassins in the box.

    De Jong is still young and doing well for FC Twente. He scores on a weekly basic and can grow to become a really good player.

    See ya

  5. #8665
    The Trinity JSullivan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Milton Keynes, UK.
    Posts
    2,836
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Same but if he's gonna retire after maybe they shouldn't, better to have a permanent one for the long haul! Fair play to Parker, he's earned it.

    We did play well with an experimental side, I'm quite confident for the Euro's.

    Sturridge was alright, yeah shame for Welbeck, he deserves to play but had no service really at all, didn't help when Gerrard went off. Parker is great but he lacks in the passing department.

    They sold him because he did nothing for them, just like most of his madrid career, he needs to be the best player at a club to thrive just like at Bayern.

    Can't see Huntelaar doing that well in the prem, will be good, no Van Nistelrooy, better off staying in Germany, maybe Bayern will buy him!

    De Jong is alright, nothing special, good player.

    I'm out of here champs, catch ya laters!
    De Jong is young enough to adapt and develop, if he joins the right club, I think.

    I suppose you're right with Robben, I think he'd actually work well in the Spurs squad, playing the VDV role, although, he'd have to fight with VDV for the position...And Luka.

    I agree with the Gerrard comment. It's a shame it's been left this late for him to be considered for a captaincy role though. I can understand when Becks was there, but why Terry picked over Gerro was beyond me; Look how that turned out.

    I think Huntelaar would do well, he wouldn't be as consistent as he is now, definately no Van Nistelrooy, but he could easily be a rotation player at a UEFA cup side, maybe pushing Champions league.


    I A M A P A U L H E Y M A N G U Y
    A K A T H E H O S T P L A Y E R

    THE WRESTLING CONNECTION - THE NEW HOME FOR eFEDS.


  6. #8666
    Black Ninja! Wade Barrett 1979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Pedestal of Superiority
    Posts
    15,490
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    It's okay pal! You're back with us. You're about to start 19 threads of pointless shit 1 cared about.
    Glad to hear! Was a little worried there!

  7. #8667
    Black Ninja! VanHooliganX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Vanity City
    Posts
    19,585
    Blog Entries
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Glad to hear! Was a little worried there!
    You're looking a little Greek though pal.

    Don't turn into the ancient Greeks and practise anal on yourself.

    (Like the dude who has his head so far up there)

  8. #8668
    Black Ninja! Wade Barrett 1979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Pedestal of Superiority
    Posts
    15,490
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    You're looking a little Greek though pal.

    Don't turn into the ancient Greeks and practise anal on yourself.

    (Like the dude who has his head so far up there)
    Man I hope not!



    I won 10 quid on the Lotto, I may buy Greece!

  9. #8669
    The Trinity JSullivan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Milton Keynes, UK.
    Posts
    2,836
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    It's okay pal! You're back with us. You're about to start 19 threads of pointless shit 1 cared about.



    You're a smelly man! :P lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Haha nicely done


    Quote Originally Posted by Y2Jryder View Post
    Maybe Welbeck can play together with Rooney at Euro 2012, that would be good.

    Robben was (just like all the other dutch players who played in Madrid) were victims of the new management that bought guys like Kaka, Ronaldo, Benzema and so on. That's why all the dutch players had to leave except for Robben and Sneijder. But they decided both to leave because they would play more.

    I would want to see Huntelaar in the EPL. Van Nistelrooy could make it in your competition so why shouldn't Huntelaar? They both Assassins in the box.

    De Jong is still young and doing well for FC Twente. He scores on a weekly basic and can grow to become a really good player.

    See ya
    It's all about Cahill + Rooney. Haha.

    Madrid are twats anyway. xD


    I A M A P A U L H E Y M A N G U Y
    A K A T H E H O S T P L A Y E R

    THE WRESTLING CONNECTION - THE NEW HOME FOR eFEDS.


  10. #8670
    Black Ninja! VanHooliganX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Vanity City
    Posts
    19,585
    Blog Entries
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Man I hope not!



    I won 10 quid on the Lotto, I may buy Greece!
    That is just insulting!

    The british pound sterling could buy 20 Greece's for £10.

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.