Page 862 of 4520 FirstFirst ... 362 762 812 852860861862863864 872 912 962 1362 1862 ... LastLast
Results 8,611 to 8,620 of 45200
  1. #8611
    Black Ninja! VanHooliganX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Vanity City
    Posts
    19,585
    Blog Entries
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    COME ON ENGLAND!!!
    COME ON ENGLAND!

    Barmy Army! Barmy Army! ;D


    Apaprently KSI from YouTube is at the match

  2. #8612
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    COME ON ENGLAND!

    Barmy Army! Barmy Army! ;D


    Apaprently KSI from YouTube is at the match
    Hopefully they show him with his rape face

    I had tickets to this game before the riots made it get called off

    Didn't bother with attempting this one, my mate who lives in London is there though!
     

  3. #8613
    Why did Carlos Tevez cross the road?

    Because it was closer to Argentina

    COME ON ENGLAND!
     

  4. #8614
    Black Ninja! VanHooliganX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Vanity City
    Posts
    19,585
    Blog Entries
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Hopefully they show him with his rape face

    I had tickets to this game before the riots made it get called off

    Didn't bother with attempting this one, my mate who lives in London is there though!
    Haha! We need Heskey!

    Ah man, unlucky pal.

    Yet to go to new Wembley yet

  5. #8615
    Black Ninja! Y2Jryder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    5,330
    Come on holland! :d

  6. #8616
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    Haha! We need Heskey!

    Ah man, unlucky pal.

    Yet to go to new Wembley yet
    No Heskey is shocking



    Same chief

    I'll be off now, COME ON ENGLAND!!!!
     

  7. #8617
    Quote Originally Posted by Y2Jryder View Post
    Come on holland! :d
    Get out! NOW!


    I'll be back at half time to gloat (hopefully)
     

  8. #8618
    The Trinity Pumpkinhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    The PumpkinWorld
    Posts
    2,649
    Blog Entries
    1
    Why Parker is Captain and not Gerrard???

  9. #8619
    Black Ninja! Y2Jryder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    5,330
    We are going to win because Pearce is a joke

  10. #8620
    Black Ninja! VanHooliganX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Vanity City
    Posts
    19,585
    Blog Entries
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by Y2Jryder View Post
    Come on holland! :d
    *smashes a beer bottle and holds it to you* YOU WHAT! lol

    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    No Heskey is shocking



    Same chief

    I'll be off now, COME ON ENGLAND!!!!
    Heskey is the black pele...Okay the blacker pele lol

    5-1 and even Heskey scored ;D

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.