Page 799 of 4372 FirstFirst ... 29969974978979779879980080180984989912991799 ... LastLast
Results 7,981 to 7,990 of 43714
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    True but the England job is a bit of a poisoned chalice! Sven and Capello both had good club reputations, until the dreaded England job!

We'll see. I think he will but I hope it doesn't ruin him, I like 'Arry a lot!
    Same I like 'Arry need an Englishman though!

Shearer said there's no pressure with the England at the moment because they've been so poor and I'd agree with that. It's a good time to come and with no pressure and Harry might see it like that and as a rebuilding phase.

Fresh start for England and maybe Shearer could lead them in Harry doesn't...

#ShearerForOutsideChoice

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Same I like 'Arry need an Englishman though!

Shearer said there's no pressure with the England at the moment because they've been so poor and I'd agree with that. It's a good time to come and with no pressure and Harry might see it like that and as a rebuilding phase.

Fresh start for England and maybe Shearer could lead them in Harry doesn't...

#ShearerForOutsideChoice
    That's true to a degree but how pressure free will it be with our press and just before the Euros?!

Can't see many other options! We'll probably get Hodgson or Southgate!

That's true to a degree but how pressure free will it be with our press and just before the Euros?!

Can't see many other options! We'll probably get Hodgson or Southgate!
    Yeah, the press always blow things up to make it much more a crisis than it actually is. QF or SF though and it's a success for the new boss, whoever it is!

There really aren't many English options, Shearer would command absolute respect, much like Harry, can't see many other English managers doing that.

Southgate is good with youth, he should be U21's or another level, I think he does something with developmental for England now.

I don't want a foreign manager but if Mourinho was interested it would be hard to say no!

Yeah, the press always blow things up to make it much more a crisis than it actually is. QF or SF though and it's a success for the new boss, whoever it is!

There really aren't many English options, Shearer would command absolute respect, much like Harry, can't see many other English managers doing that.

Southgate is good with youth, he should be U21's or another level, I think he does something with developmental for England now.

I don't want a foreign manager but if Mourinho was interested it would be hard to say no!
    In all honesty I think we'll get to the first knock out stage and that's it.

There really is only a few options, McClaren??

Only problem with Mourinho is that eventually it becomes about him rather than the squad!

In all honesty I think we'll get to the first knock out stage and that's it.

There really is only a few options, McClaren??

Only problem with Mourinho is that eventually it becomes about him rather than the squad!
    First knockout is the QF so success!!!

Haha please god nooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!

He is the special one

First knockout is the QF so success!!!

Haha please god nooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!

He is the special one
    I thought it was, couldn't remember!

The Wally with the Brolly!

He's a special tit!

I thought it was, couldn't remember!

The Wally with the Brolly!

He's a special tit!
    I think the next one is 24 teams, will be good!

Haha nice chief

I think the next one is 24 teams, will be good!

Haha nice chief
    Wwwyki!

Kenny Dalglish has apologised for his comments to the media Saturday. Liverpool fans are waiting for an apology for signing Downing.
    ​

It's February 14th tomorrow so I've told the missus to put all her plans on hold. The Champions League starts again.
    ​

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.