Page 777 of 4534 FirstFirst ... 277 677 727 767775776777778779 787 827 877 1277 1777 ... LastLast
Results 7,761 to 7,770 of 45338
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    Because Kompany is a better captain. Duh!
    And so is Gerrard! Barry shouldn't even be in the England team!

Team of the week to come after tomorrows games! I know you're all excited to see who made it!

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Team of the week to come after tomorrows games! I know you're all excited to see who made it!
    I think I'm gonna insert a goal of the week as well!

Top 3 best Premier League goals of the week

Maybe...

Blog Entries
    And so is Gerrard! Barry shouldn't even be in the England team!
    O_o You must be drunk.

Barry is a hell of a lot better then most midfielders in this country.

Again (and I don't know why people don't understand) a midfielders job isn't to try and get the goals. That is what strikers are for.

Barry is a great playmaker.

O_o You must be drunk.

Barry is a hell of a lot better then most midfielders in this country.

Again (and I don't know why people don't understand) a midfielders job isn't to try and get the goals. That is what strikers are for.

Barry is a great playmaker.
    I'm pretty sure everyone knows that. Chipping in with goals helps though. He isn't a good playmaker, playmakers create chances and get assists, Silva is a great playmaker!

#ImStraightEdge

Barry sits next to De Jong or Toure and pretends to do stuff while fouling players to hold up play.

Gerrard > Parker > Scholes > Milner > Lampard > Wilshere > Carrick > Murphy > Huddlestone > Barry!

Top goals sound good young Steven!

Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Top goals sound good young Steven!
    Cheers old Wade

All will be revealed tomorrow evening

Blog Entries
    I'm pretty sure everyone knows that. Chipping in with goals helps though. He isn't a good playmaker, playmakers create chances and get assists, Silva is a great playmaker!

#ImStraightEdge

Barry sits next to De Jong or Toure and pretends to do stuff while fouling players to hold up play.

Gerrard > Parker > Scholes > Milner > Lampard > Wilshere > Carrick > Murphy > Huddlestone > Barry!
    Silva is out best player easily but Barry does good when he plays for us. You need to watch City more.

#NotHardToBe

Hardly. If you truly think he "pretends to do stuff" then you really need to watch just him play O_o

You have Lampard 5th. Really? ...Really!?

Me > Lampard. A guy with no legs > Lampard!

He CANNOT play for England and the only reason he is good for Chelsea is cause Chelsea was built around him.

Cheers old Wade

All will be revealed tomorrow evening
    Sweeeet!

Silva is out best player easily but Barry does good when he plays for us. You need to watch City more.

#NotHardToBe

Hardly. If you truly think he "pretends to do stuff" then you really need to watch just him play O_o

You have Lampard 5th. Really? ...Really!?

Me > Lampard. A guy with no legs > Lampard!

He CANNOT play for England and the only reason he is good for Chelsea is cause Chelsea was built around him.
    I watch every football game on TV and when there isn't one I turn to #StreamingFTW, I've seen plenty of City games and any games I've missed because another one was on or there was no stream I watch the extended highlights of it!

(Yes I have no life outside football ) #ImNotStraightEdgeButItsProbablyPrettyToughToBe

Lampard may well be extremely overrated but he's a good player! No wait, what the hell am I saying, he's shocking, but he's better than Barry!

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.