Page 768 of 4528 FirstFirst ... 268 668 718 758766767768769770 778 818 868 1268 1768 ... LastLast
Results 7,671 to 7,680 of 45280
    Blog Entries
    Such a sad sight to see Suarez do what he did today, especially after Kenny Dalglish said earlier in the week

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Dalglish
    "People are already speculating on the pre-match ceremony, but from Luis's point of view we have spoken to him and I know he will shake the hand of Patrice Evra
    I wonder how he'll defend his boy now?

I know that he might think he's been treated unfairly, and that in his mind he thinks he's not guilty, but by doing what he did today, he's just inflamed the situation and made things worse. He should have been the bigger man and shaken Evra's hand.

Bottom line, I'm glad united won. Great result for us.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    A couple of early tweets:
    Emmanuel Frimpong : "I have just today realised Suarez is a total wasteman. Clown."

Danny Simpson : Can anyone explain why Suarez wouldn't shake Evra's hand? "He has to be bigger than that, served your ban and move forward as Evra was going to shake his.
    "Nice to see the majority of people think that was a big disrespect, not to Evra but to football as well and that he should have shaken his hand."

Mark Bright : "I consider Patrice Evra a gentleman. He was racially abused, has yet to have an apology, yet offers his hand to the perpetrator."

Just thought i would post them as a sign of what is no doubt to come.. Liverpool are a world wide great club, Suarez is a top player.. No excuses for what he has done tho..
    To be honest they should have done what they did with Chelsea v QPR, not put anyone in that situation. It's just fueling the fire.

Same thing the liverpool fans did when i said well done!
    I did say it was about time you beat us!

Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    To be honest they should have done what they did with Chelsea v QPR, not put anyone in that situation. It's just fueling the fire.
    Exactley man! Had one of them been english they mite have.. Also the press should take alot of the blame they were just hoping this was going to happen..

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Such a sad sight to see Suarez do what he did today, especially after Kenny Dalglish said earlier in the week

I know that he might think he's been treated unfairly, and that in his mind he thinks he's not guilty, but by doing what he did today, he's just inflamed the situation and made things worse. He should have been the bigger man and shaken Evra's hand.

This really. Could of all been ended.

Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    I did say it was about time you beat us!
    Suppose i could take that.. Thanks man!

IWA:

HWA:

General:

The whole liverpool team got involed at one stage mate.. every player does, Haha! Anyways where is my well done?. i said it too you when you beat us.. What about fair play?. at least shake my hand..
    I mean every game! He always does it!

They had to get involved, players have been suspended for jeering oppentents fans like that!

No excuses for what he has done tho..
    There is no excuse but we don't know what was said by Evra to Suarez or what was said by anyone to Suarez, all we know is Suarez said a word that is racist in some countries to Evra, Suarez served his punishment and it should of been the end of it.

Evra who I thought wouldn't shake his hand offered and for whatever reason (there has to be a reason) Suarez rejected, that shouldn't of happened and it could and should all be over, he should of just shook his hand and it would of been done!

Still though, everyone acting like this is the first time a footballer has been racially abused is not helping anything, it happens, you deal with your punishment and move on!

Ferdinand refusing to shake was pointless.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post

^This.. Big win for us. United<3

IWA:

HWA:

General:

Well done, even though that performance doesn't deserve it, both teams were poor but Liverpool were much, much worse.

Liverpool didn't start playing until stoppage time, ridiculous! Utd were playing like a boring Swansea!

Black Ninja!
    i see not what you mean.

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.