Page 717 of 4350 FirstFirst ... 21761766770771571671771871972776781712171717 ... LastLast
Results 7,161 to 7,170 of 43492
    Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    I'm sure someone has a straight-edge gimmick, I thought mine was new and original, apparently not
    Mine was original.

Quote Originally Posted by THECHOSEN1_B-MCINTYRE23 View Post
    Mine was original.
    That it was!

Blog Entries
    As long as you don't have the Pay-lay as a move I am happy.

Have the Pele! ;D

#TazzIsAStupidCunt

What's going on!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    What's going on!
    Hang on. I wanted your opinion on something. Lemme quote it from a few pages back.

Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    Hang on. I wanted your opinion on something. Lemme quote it from a few pages back.
    Okey dokey!

Blog Entries
    Carroll has been very good and very unlucky not to score. If he has a chance like Bale did near the end I would bet on him to place it nicely into a corner. I felt his performance last night wasn't as good as he has been but he did well nevertheless.

You should. These type of games are why you're not were Spurs are. They could cost you too.

Both underperformed. Bale had a great run at the end and tried to be cocky against REINA! Not the smartest decision. Can't honestly remember see Modric do anything important.

Parker did very well. I'd like to see him team up with Gerrard against Ireland with Richards also playing.

For shiggles, i'm going to put what team i'd like to see against Ireland (and maybe Holland?)

4-4-2 just for easiness. I know Capello mainly picks 4-4-1-1 but basically the same nearly.

GK: Hart - A must! I remember Robinson turning down England spot and thinking "Thank fuck, now we won't suck in goal." Hart is 1 of the best currently (Up there for best in Premier League) and in great form.
    RB: Richards - C'mon lads! Admit it! This guy was Citys captain whilst Kompany was out and he wouldn't of lost any if Savic didn't exist. He is 1 of the best RBs currently in form and deserves AT LEAST a chance. He is great in attacking plays also
    CB: Cahill - Guys in form. Plus if Terry seems like he is going to play they're going to have great team cohesion already cause they will play more then others. He dragged Boltons defence and his debut at Chelsea finished 3-3 but United had 2 pens remember.
    CB: Terry - Not really my pick. But i'm guessing he will be playing, i'm trying to keep this as a realistic team. Besides Terry isn't exactly shit and does play just as hard for England as he does for Chelsea (oh hey Lampard). A vet in defense is also useful.
    LB: Baines - Why not? Arguably Evertons best player. Solid LB. Can't go wrong. Cole is a good LB too so maybe him for the Holland fixture.
    RM: Johnson - Name 1 performance for England by Adam Johnson were he wasn't shit. Exactly, you can't. He plays well for England, in decent form and is a great passer.
    CM: Parker - Guy is amazing for Spurs. Great form, good playing for England and damn well deserves to be here
    CM: Gerrard - I'm not his biggest fan, but he actually scores GOALS (not penalties Lampard, big difference!) good playmarker, easily 1 of the best Liverpool has to offer and there wouldn't be any BS with Parker
    LM: Ashley Young - I dunno if he is in form but he is a good player. Plays well. Although it means I have to wingers playing which is risky but Richards is a great attacking RB so Johnson wouldn't be a RW but just a normal RM which he can do. Dunno if Baines is a good LB attacker but maybe we could role reversal for attacking plays. Unsure, Capello you figure it out!
    ST: Rooney - Pro and Con. International weaker sides see Rooney on the field and super glue themselves to him. Unless he does something incredible, he won't be involved much in attacking (good defending abilities tough when he comes back which is useful). The pro being HE'S FUCKING ROONEY!
    ST: Carroll - See this is the con that should be a pro. Defenders are to busy with Rooney that the other attacker is usually free to capitalise on this shit tactic. But we don't have another player who can capitalise on this. Defoe and Rooney cannot work together. Crouch cannot perform against big countries and Heskey actually was the best option.
    No really...being serious here Heskey was. Heskey cannot score. But he is a great assister for a striker which worked well with Rooney. Sadly Heskey doesn't score many so he doesn't capitalise on the weakness so i've picked Carroll. He has barely played for England, in good form. Was 1 of the main factors Liverpool knocked out United in the FA Cup. I think he could be good for England if the right opportunity opens up for him.

Subs:
    Glen Johnson
    Aaron Lennon
    Rio Ferdinand
    Sturridge
    Welbeck
    Barry
    Milner

Please note: NO FRANK LAMPARD! Lampard is good for Chelsea because it was built around his shitty abilities. England isn't and that's why he sucks. He was shit at West Ham when he was young (don't give me that "He was young" BS either Oxlaide-Chamberlain(sp?) is young and is doing beast at Arsenal)

I realise you probably look at my team and think, "Not very strong". I realise that there are barely any solid names but team cohesion is better then having ALL DA BEST PLAYAZ! Spain prove this and Brazil drop amazing players for this and are always threats.

If England 1st team went against England 2nd team. Englands 2nd team would always win. Because they're hungry to prove themselves, they're working together to prove they're good enough to be in England A. England A team put in half-ass performances in certain posit--Oh hey Lampard! and management is always the first to be blamed.

Capello is 1 of the best managers in the world. His major fault is he is from Italy. Really?! So the most successful European nationality is where we're going wrong? I think not. He has won it as a manager and player. Do I really need to write anymore to prove this correctly?

In short. Team cohesion > best players in the world. My England squad would have that (more then the current 1 anyway)

I realise my team is majorly attacking or for attacking plays but it'll give us a better chance against Germany, Brazil, Spain. Or are we going to survive off ultra defensive 1-0 wins all the time?
    Besides, my defence is pretty solid. It would be hard to pick a better 4 with just current English players. So if they defend properly teams would have a hard team in defending. Plus Milner, Barry, Gerrard and Parker defend quite a bit.
    Oh and a lot of my players are good at keeping the ball and ball control. Maybe not Spanish level of ball control but it would push teams back if a playmaker like Gerrard got it.
    Not a bad team chief, I'll go with:

4-3-3

Hart, Richards, ?, Terry, Johnson (He's great everytime he plays left back) Gerrard, Parker, Milner, (No wide men have stood out, Young is useless, Johnson doesn't play and Downing while playing well hasn't scored or assisted much) Rooney.

Could go 4-4-2 with Carroll, Sturridge or Welbeck (Sturridge or Welbeck could go outwide) Milner could go outwide.
    Fair play. Having 3 in midfielder is a tad risky since we would have to keep passing back which annoys most England fans. But good solid team.

Bumping mine our quotes so Wade can see them.
    Good call chief, it was more of a 4-2-3-1 with Gerrard or Milner behind Rooney!
    Page 711 and 712 ;D

What ya think Wade?

Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    What's going on!
    Not much chief

As long as you don't have the Pay-lay as a move I am happy.

Have the Pele! ;D

#TazzIsAStupidCunt
    Smooth!

Black Ninja!
    *Leaves thread so you can converse about EPL*

Quote Originally Posted by THECHOSEN1_B-MCINTYRE23 View Post
    *Leaves thread so you can converse about EPL*
    Nicely done chief

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.