Page 6 of 4528 FirstFirst ... 45678 16 56 106 506 1006 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 45280
  1. #51
    Quote Originally Posted by Subject Zero View Post
    This is an ENGLISH football banter thread.
    and how many threads have had their original topic change to a thousand others? Look at that Kaka to AC Milan thread for example.this is like a man who couldn't find the priest in the salt mountain.

  2. #52
    Quote Originally Posted by Juvenile Junkie View Post
    and how many threads have had their original topic change to a thousand others? Look at that Kaka to AC Milan thread for example.this is like a man who couldn't find the priest in the salt mountain.
    Please read back over the last few posts you have done on this site as i cant believe someone is as stupid as you are being.

    This is the FIRST time i have ever heard of someone being offended about a post that is relevant to the Threads Title and the whole Topic of the thread.

  3. #53
    Quote Originally Posted by Subject Zero View Post
    Oh and by the way why wouldnt AC Milan beat Barcelona its not that far fetched.
    you know,if you had just said that from the beginning,you wouldn't have come off in the negative manner that you have.

  4. #54
    Quote Originally Posted by Juvenile Junkie View Post
    you know,if you had just said that from the beginning,you wouldn't have come off in the negative manner that you have.
    a negative manner? because i posted the result of a football game that happened last night in a FOOTBALL thread????????

  5. #55
    this is hopeless,I'm getting nowhere.

  6. #56
    Quote Originally Posted by Juvenile Junkie View Post
    this is hopeless,I'm getting nowhere.
    Because your are so incredably in the wrong in what you have posted.

    But since it is YOU who has posted it. it must be fact.

    Im adding you to my ignore list and congrats your the first person ive ever done this for in a forum.

    Your OFFENSIVE and either very arrogant or extremely stupid.

    Hopefully you will learn that other people can use the forums to post interesting topics or even dare i say it have an opinion that isnt one you agree with.

    And the fact that you are ignoring the fact that what you said was WAY out of line shows that you know what you said was extremely offensive but are to stubborn and arrogant to apologise as it will go against what you believe - That Everything you say is the Truth.

  7. #57
    Quote Originally Posted by Subject Zero View Post
    Because your are so incredably in the wrong in what you have posted.

    But since it is YOU who has posted it. it must be fact.

    Im adding you to my ignore list and congrats your the first person ive ever done this for in a forum.

    Your OFFENSIVE and either very arrogant or extremely stupid.

    Hopefully you will learn that other people can use the forums to post interesting topics or even dare i say it have an opinion that isnt one you agree with.

    And the fact that you are ignoring the fact that what you said was WAY out of line shows that you know what you said was extremely offensive but are to stubborn and arrogant to apologise as it will go against what you believe - That Everything you say is the Truth.
    apologise for what?All this started with your negative post,stop cheese waxing!

  8. #58
    [QUOTE=Juvenile Junkie;253864]apologise for what?All this started with your negative post,stop cheese waxing![/QUOTE

    You have a GOD complex, i hoped after a member and a Mod said what you did was completely wrong you would of admitted it but obviously you can do no wrong in your own mind.

    The post wasnt negative AT all. I dont see how you can possibly think that but again if anyone understood you at all with your posts i would be shocked.

  9. #59
    Enough of this nonsense!!


    BORO could go top of the championship tommorow!


    UTB!!!

  10. #60
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomsta666 View Post
    Yep the game that was good I fell asleep! Whatever though man, it's the result that counts at the end of the day.

    A draw against Montenegro and we're through. Depending on how they do in their last game we could still lose and qualify automatically.

    Then we can start complaining about performance!!
    Darcy Blake had rooney in his back pocket! Apparantly at some point, Rooney told Blake to go home (Good banter ). England were that bad on the night, Aaron Ramsay had man of the match...
    Ahh well whatever happens; Spain or Holland will win the whole thing next year.

    @Juvenile, Anything can happen in football. Including messi injuring himself in the warm up.. look at arsenal. In the space of a week they went to Old Trafford with about 6-7 players missing (although they don't really have the quality on the bench that Barca possesses). United could have beaten barca in 2008/09 but they played right into barcas hands. They thought if they attacked barca and play it to Ronaldo constantly they'd break them...3-0 says no. They did the same last season and lost again. With Young, Nani and Valencia on the wings we have options - Plus Rooney and Hernandez form gives us a deadly counter attack with the addition of Welbeck and Cleverly (before injury were both on fire!) gives us something different. Arsenal had 7 players out, but United had 4-5 first team out injured too it's just our depth allowed us instant quality replacements.

    I skipped the pointless arguing...Who gets offended on a banter page is what i want to know? :S

    G
    GMU - UTID!
     
    2012 - 2nd!

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.