Page 553 of 4526 FirstFirst ... 53 453 503 543551552553554555 563 603 653 1053 1553 ... LastLast
Results 5,521 to 5,530 of 45257
  1. #5521
    Black Ninja! Y2Jryder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    5,331
    Can anybody tell me about the times there is football on at BBC1 or BBC2. So I can watch it more often on tv.

  2. #5522
    Black Ninja! VanHooliganX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Vanity City
    Posts
    19,587
    Blog Entries
    7
    Arshavin for that Oxlade-Chamberlain?

    Cost Arsenal the match.

    For shame.

  3. #5523
    Quote Originally Posted by Y2Jryder View Post
    Can anybody tell me about the times there is football on at BBC1 or BBC2. So I can watch it more often on tv.
    Saturday and Sunday night. The time changes every week though but it is usually between 10-11pm.

    You get the odd midweek one, I will post the time it starts when it's on if you want
     

  4. #5524
    Black Ninja! Y2Jryder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    5,331
    The only annoying thing are the subtitles. But maybe it's because i'm not deaf.

  5. #5525
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    Arshavin for that Oxlade-Chamberlain?

    Cost Arsenal the match.

    For shame.
    This.

    United deserved the win though.
     

  6. #5526
    Quote Originally Posted by Y2Jryder View Post
    The only annoying thing are the subtitles. But maybe it's because i'm not deaf.
    Why are there subtitles? We don't have them.
     

  7. #5527
    Black Ninja! Automatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Rotterdam, Holland
    Posts
    6,405
    Quote Originally Posted by Y2Jryder View Post
    The only annoying thing are the subtitles. But maybe it's because i'm not deaf.
    You watch BBC with subtitles?

    ''Ricardo Rodriguez is the best character on WWE TV.''

  8. #5528
    Quote Originally Posted by Y2Jryder View Post
    Can anybody tell me about the times there is football on at BBC1 or BBC2. So I can watch it more often on tv.
    Match of the day and the footbal leagues show. Saturday night, usually around 10:30pm
    Match of the day 2. Sunday night usually around the same time.
    Also they have a few championship games live per season, but not very often.

  9. #5529
    Black Ninja! Y2Jryder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    5,331
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Saturday and Sunday night. The time changes every week though but it is usually between 10-11pm.

    You get the odd midweek one, I will post the time it starts when it's on if you want
    thanks man, appreciate it. Just find a website where I just can watch the program list.

  10. #5530
    Black Ninja! Y2Jryder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    5,331
    Quote Originally Posted by Automatic View Post
    You watch BBC with subtitles?
    Can I let them go away? lol when I tuned in they were already there.

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.