Page 493 of 4521 FirstFirst ... 393 443 483491492493494495 503 543 593 993 1493 ... LastLast
Results 4,921 to 4,930 of 45208
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Trying to keep up with the kids, chief!
    Trying to keep up? Pfft! I'm sprinting past, those kids aint got shit on me! I left them for dead!

Should probably go back and get them because they are my nephews

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Trying to keep up? Pfft! I'm sprinting past, those kids aint got shit on me! I left them for dead!

Should probably go back and get them because they are my nephews
    Ha! Don't leave 'em behind!

What do you think of the Defoe and Sinclair rumours, for us?

Blog Entries
    Credit where credit is due - We're definitely getting better each season!

That said, it's rare I get optimistic with spurs, only a couple of seasons ago we would lose silly games, seems like we're ironing out those creases.

And before anyone says it, we are title contenders now, but won't be by the end of the season. If we get Top 4, I'll be proud. Oh, and we need to finish above all the other London sides.

I A M A P A U L H E Y M A N G U Y
    A K A T H E H O S T P L A Y E R

THE WRESTLING CONNECTION - THE NEW HOME FOR eFEDS.

Ha! Don't leave 'em behind!

What do you think of the Defoe and Sinclair rumours, for us?
    I hate Defoe, good shot on him and a bit of pace but thats about it, Spurs would never sell him to Liverpool though and Harry doesn't sell for less than `10x what he paid for them!

I like Sinclair and we need a winger with pace and flair but I like Dyer more! He causes full backs way more problems and is involved in the game more!

Quote Originally Posted by JSullivan View Post

That said, it's rare I get optimistic with spurs, only a couple of seasons ago we would lose silly games, seems like we're ironing out those creases.

And before anyone says it, we are title contenders now, but won't be by the end of the season. If we get Top 4, I'll be proud. Oh, and we need to finish above all the other London sides.
    Don't forget to take in to account, the 3 points you'll give to ManU!

You'll finish top 3, to be fair!

Quote Originally Posted by JSullivan View Post

However much I hate Spurs they have become a great side, they will challenge but they will not win! 3rd place IMO which is a terrific achievement as well as coming above the London clubs.

Don't forget to take in to account, the 3 points you'll give to ManU!

You'll finish top 3, to be fair!
    Haha nice.

#BalesLoveItPrisonStyle

I hate Defoe, good shot on him and a bit of pace but thats about it, Spurs would never sell him to Liverpool though and Harry doesn't sell for less than `10x what he paid for them!

I like Sinclair and we need a winger with pace and flair but I like Dyer more! He causes full backs way more problems and is involved in the game more!
    I'd rather we just bought a striker! Preferably one who doesn't cost £10m a goal!

Haha nice.

#BalesLoveItPrisonStyle
    Ha! Absolute class!

I'd rather we just bought a striker! Preferably one who doesn't cost £10m a goal!
    Haha nice, yeah just someone to finish the chances we create because we create plenty every game! We should of signed Owen when we had the chance! He would of come back for 10% what Newcastle paid him (100k a week) 10k a week for Owen!!!! Big mistake Rafa!

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.