Page 453 of 4528 FirstFirst ... 353 403 443451452453454455 463 503 553 953 1453 ... LastLast
Results 4,521 to 4,530 of 45280
  1. #4521
    Black Ninja! VanHooliganX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Vanity City
    Posts
    19,587
    Blog Entries
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Talking about playing career! He is a maestro though when it comes to tactics.
    Hmm, playing career only.

    Tough question. Sticking with Cole though.

  2. #4522
    Black Ninja! Wade Barrett 1979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Pedestal of Superiority
    Posts
    15,740
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Yeah exactly! If I saw Dalglish in his prime at Liverpool instead of a few games maybe I would of said him. It's a tough call though, you'll get split decisions everywhere!
    Dalglish also had the fortune of playing in an exceptional squad, who won everything! Plus he won League and Cup as manager and is our last manager to win the League!!

  3. #4523
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    Hmm, playing career only.

    Tough question. Sticking with Cole though.
    Haha what are you like V-man
     

  4. #4524
    Black Ninja! Wade Barrett 1979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Pedestal of Superiority
    Posts
    15,740
    As player, he's stil King

  5. #4525
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Dalglish also had the fortune of playing in an exceptional squad, who won everything! Plus he won League and Cup as manager and is our last manager to win the League!!
    Exactly! I actually don't have the words to describe how much I love Gerrard, if I could, it would be considered gay
     

  6. #4526
    Black Ninja! VanHooliganX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Vanity City
    Posts
    19,587
    Blog Entries
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    As player, he's stil King
    Reckon he'll come out of retirement as well?!

  7. #4527
    Black Ninja! Wade Barrett 1979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Pedestal of Superiority
    Posts
    15,740
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Exactly! I actually don't have the words to describe how much I love Gerrard, if I could, it would be considered gay
    We've established, going gay for Gerrard is acceptable!

  8. #4528
    Black Ninja! Wade Barrett 1979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Pedestal of Superiority
    Posts
    15,740
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    Reckon he'll come out of retirement as well?!

    We're not ManU!

  9. #4529
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    We've established, going gay for Gerrard is acceptable!
    That is good news! I <3 Gerrard
     

  10. #4530
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    We're not ManU!
    Zing! #WadeKickedItOldSchool
     

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.