Page 422 of 4352 FirstFirst ... 3223724124204214224234244324725229221422 ... LastLast
Results 4,211 to 4,220 of 43517
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/16492841.stm

FA reject Kompany appeal, good news for Liverpool although I still think it shouldn't of been a red!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post

FA reject Kompany appeal, good news for Liverpool although I still think it shouldn't of been a red!

If I have ever wanted to piss on the English FA, UEFA and FIFA. Now is the time.

I'll inb4 this.

Those 4 matches without Kompany will cost us either the League Cup or the Premier League.

Sure we have replacements like Savic. But it is hardly the same. Were going to have to score quite a few goals to stop this from fucking us up.

It seemed harsh because Nani jumped over him! two footed of the ground, you can do that anymore mate we both know it! It's the type of tackle were either side would appeal if it was them!

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x & last Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    If I have ever wanted to piss on the English FA, UEFA and FIFA. Now is the time.

I'll inb4 this.

Those 4 matches without Kompany will cost us either the League Cup or the Premier League.

Sure we have replacements like Savic. But it is hardly the same. Were going to have to score quite a few goals to stop this from fucking us up.
    Yeah Lescott and Savic doesn't sound like the best partnership, Although Richards may play! I hope Kolarov has a shocker like he did against Utd.

They got plenty of strength though, they should be fine, I say they should just give up on the league cup!

Still never a red though! Same as Spearing against Fulham!

Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    It seemed harsh because Nani jumped over him! two footed of the ground, you can do that anymore mate we both know it! It's the type of tackle were either side would appeal if it was them!
    It's the first time I've ever seen Nani not appeal Yeah I know, it's a stupid rule though because you can't tackle properly without your other foot following through.

It's the first time I've ever seen Nani not appeal Yeah I know, it's a stupid rule though because you can't tackle properly without your other foot following through.
    Yeh i know mate, it's stupid! but thats the FA for you!

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x & last Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    Yeh i know mate, it's stupid! but thats the FA for you!
    Damn straight chief!

Oooh Palace v Cardiff not far away! Who else is watching?

I bet no one

Oooh Palace v Cardiff not far away! Who else is watching?

I bet no one
    Wade: Yeah It's gonna be a great game. Damn straight chief!

Where is Wade Barrett? Right about now he would be whipping out the all important statistic about which League has the highest sum of the 20 clubs shirt numbers put together,and the statistic that can make everyone sleep at night,the league that uses the softest toilet paper in its urinals.

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.