Page 419 of 4534 FirstFirst ... 319 369 409417418419420421 429 469 519 919 1419 ... LastLast
Results 4,181 to 4,190 of 45338
  1. #4181
    Black Ninja! VanHooliganX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Vanity City
    Posts
    19,589
    Blog Entries
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny_Penfold View Post
    May I add the Press Pass to that on ESPN? Oh my life, Hislop, the cretin presenter, Robbie Earle. Since when in the blue hell has Earle had anything decent to say? They've only really got Gab Marcotti that say anything. it's such a shit show! I don't watch the MLS stuff because I can't really hack the commentary.
    You deserve a noble piece prize if you can survive that. You really do.

    Don't get me wrong. Coverage is perfect...on mute. Other then that I try finding another stream.

    I dread knowing what Premier League coverage is like.



    I also know what you mean on the MLS. I can't stand the Whitecaps commentators. iTunes is my friend though.

  2. #4182

  3. #4183
    Black Ninja! VanHooliganX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Vanity City
    Posts
    19,589
    Blog Entries
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    I'm getting more and more convinced that Inter are struggling to understand what hes saying and thats why this deal hasn't happened yet.

  4. #4184
    The Trinity Pumpkinhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    The PumpkinWorld
    Posts
    2,649
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    I'm getting more and more convinced that Inter are struggling to understand what hes saying and thats why this deal hasn't happened yet.
    They have plenty of Argentines on the team lol, they can translate

  5. #4185
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    I'm getting more and more convinced that Inter are struggling to understand what hes saying and thats why this deal hasn't happened yet.
    The talks with Inter seem to be going well, it's the AC talks that are breaking down, they want a loan deal and City want him to get the hell out!

    I'm off guys, catch ya later
     

  6. #4186
    Black Ninja! VanHooliganX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Vanity City
    Posts
    19,589
    Blog Entries
    7
    I'm waiting for the day I wake up and we've put in a £80 million offer for Messi.

    We get him and Silva, Aguero, Messi and Ballotelli get us to the 200 goals barrier.

    If you add Dzeko we'll easily have 201!

  7. #4187
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    The talks with Inter seem to be going well, it's the AC talks that are breaking down, they want a loan deal and City want him to get the hell out!

    I'm off guys, catch ya later
    Top work Steve, talk soon kid.

  8. #4188
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    I'm waiting for the day I wake up and we've put in a £80 million offer for Messi.

    We get him and Silva, Aguero, Messi and Ballotelli get us to the 200 goals barrier.

    If you add Dzeko we'll easily have 201!
    Edin Dzeko eh? What a waste of height. You may not give a shit Van but you may. I write a blog and in my last two posts I've roasted Scholes and how poor Dzeko is so you may want to check it out as a City fan. I'll put the address in because I like it when proper fans but comments in.
    http://kennykicksoff.posterous.com/

  9. #4189
    Black Ninja! VanHooliganX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Vanity City
    Posts
    19,589
    Blog Entries
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny_Penfold View Post
    Edin Dzeko eh? What a waste of height. You may not give a shit Van but you may. I write a blog and in my last two posts I've roasted Scholes and how poor Dzeko is so you may want to check it out as a City fan. I'll put the address in because I like it when proper fans but comments in.
    http://kennykicksoff.posterous.com/
    Nice. I'll be happen to post Arrow to the Knee jo--Kidding! lol

    I've clicked it and you've got quite a fair few already up so i'll read the last few in a while.

    Although I agree Dzeko has really lost his form.

  10. #4190
    The Trinity TheBeardOfZeus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Nottingham, England
    Posts
    3,956
    I'll back poor Dzeko's corner!

    He lost form because you stopped playing him! He was in top, top Edin form, exactly what he was like at Wolfsburg, then you stuck Balotelli in for ages, and he lost confidence.
    TBOZ - Current EWNCW Evolution Champion - 28/05/2013

    Former EWNCW World Heavyweight Champion - 06/03/2012 - 04/07/2012

    Former 4x WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPION with GodMoney

    Want to become that great? Then join EWNCW today! PM me!

    Need advice on how to get started as an e-wrestler? Just PM me, I'm always free to chat!



© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.