Page 418 of 4534 FirstFirst ... 318 368 408416417418419420 428 468 518 918 1418 ... LastLast
Results 4,171 to 4,180 of 45338
    Quote Originally Posted by Pumpkinhead200 View Post
    Very cute!!!
    Attachment 1213

This is Carolina Guillen, reporter for ESPN Latin America, let me know what you think
    Very nice! I'll give my pic an 8 and yours a 7. They should be proud to get that from me

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Haha well played. I would seriously consider it I'll tell you that

Side note: After the Countdown talk I decided to become a fan of Countdown on Facebook because it's a great show and I should of already done it, two seconds later I get a text from a mate saying "what you doing becoming a fan of that crap" I just thought it was quite funny that he text me 2 seconds later haha.
    Two points. One. I expect you'll stop being a fan once she leaves after they somehow allowed Jeff to depart? And did your mate really use the word crap? I thought he'd have approached the text in a far more aggressive manner.

Blog Entries
    I know right? They show loads of football and it only costs like £5 a month, plus that women on football games is damn fine!

I've never seen a bigger pile of stupid assholes in my life.

They beat the BBC.

ESPN NHL - Know nothing
    ESPN NBA - HUR DERP LETS SEE WHAT THE LAKERS ARE DOING!
    ESPN MLS - ...Thickest "experts" ever
    ESPN MLB - "He threw that ball." - WELL NO SHIT SHERLOCK! You can tell me if it was a strike or not now!

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny_Penfold View Post
    Two points. One. I expect you'll stop being a fan once she leaves after they somehow allowed Jeff to depart? And did your mate really use the word crap? I thought he'd have approached the text in a far more aggressive manner.
    Haha, Nah she's damn fine, Utd fan or not I will google image her anytime Shame about Jeff though it was choice!

After re reading what he said I got it completely wrong haha. My bad, what he actually said was:

Sad people these days! Steven Chapman likes Countdown #HandOverFace - His exact words. And yes I have made my friends use hashtags because I was using them all the time

Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post

They beat the BBC.

ESPN NHL - Know nothing
    ESPN MLB - "He threw that ball." - WELL NO SHIT SHERLOCK! You can tell me if it was a strike or not now!
    Haha. I hate the commentary too, even the football commentary! Put they do have quite a lot of football on there. Milan derby on Sunday and plenty O' Bundesliga games Plus Rachel Lowe is hot!

Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post

They beat the BBC.

ESPN NHL - Know nothing
    May I add the Press Pass to that on ESPN? Oh my life, Hislop, the cretin presenter, Robbie Earle. Since when in the blue hell has Earle had anything decent to say? They've only really got Gab Marcotti that say anything. it's such a shit show! I don't watch the MLS stuff because I can't really hack the commentary.

May I add the Press Pass to that on ESPN? Oh my life, Hislop, the cretin presenter, Robbie Earle. Since when in the blue hell has Earle had anything decent to say? They've only really got Gab Marcotti that say anything. it's such a shit show! I don't watch the MLS stuff because I can't really hack the commentary.
    I freaking hate Gab Marcotti! No one on ESPN has any idea what they're talking about but they have hot girls and good football for a lowe price (see what I did there )

Haha. I hate the commentary too, even the football commentary! Put they do have quite a lot of football on there. Milan derby on Sunday and plenty O' Bundesliga games Plus Rachel Lowe is hot!
    Rebecca mate, Rebecca. Sorry for being anal but just want you to be the best you can be brother.

I freaking hate Gab Marcotti! No one on ESPN has any idea what they're talking about but they have hot girls and good football for a lowe price (see what I did there )
    I think that was be-lowe the belt (I know, you wish). I'm not a huge Gab fan but I just think he's better than Earle!

Rebecca mate, Rebecca. Sorry for being anal but just want you to be the best you can be brother.
    Haha I got Rachel Riley on the mind now She is smoking though!

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.