Page 409 of 4520 FirstFirst ... 309 359 399407408409410411 419 459 509 909 1409 ... LastLast
Results 4,081 to 4,090 of 45200

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Whats up guys!
    Howdy doody!

Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Howdy doody!
    Smooth chief!

You're not the only one Van! I've been attempting to round up troops to see a Liverpool game for years. I hate that I've never been to Anfield, I've considered going on my own but I'm like you there Van, I don't think I could go on my own. Also tickets are so hard to come by these days, it always says to buy a a ticket for this game you had to attend another previously.

I will try and get tickets to the Everton v Liverpool game in February. It's at Goodison but my best mate is an Everton fan (I know strange haha) And he has family so I'll try and wangle it.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Smooth chief!

You're not the only one Van! I've been attempting to round up troops to see a Liverpool game for years. I hate that I've never been to Anfield, I've considered going on my own but I'm like you there Van, I don't think I could go on my own. Also tickets are so hard to come by these days, it always says to buy a a ticket for this game you had to attend another previously.

I will try and get tickets to the Everton v Liverpool game in February. It's at Goodison but my best mate is an Everton fan (I know strange haha) And he has family so I'll try and wangle it.
    Your best bet is to get All Red Membership. I had this and it allows you to buy tickets early! Even for the 'A' Tier games, where you have to have games on your card for the previous season, you still get to buy tickets earlier after the first round of sales! I did this in the past, when I started going to Anfield again and I managed to get tickets v Everton and ManU! I even managed to get a seat on the Kop v ManU!

FIFA Presidants Award: Sir Alex Ferguson. Now all those people who hate Sepp Blatter and called him nasty and ugly things are left looking stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Your best bet is to get All Red Membership. I had this and it allows you to buy tickets early! Even for the 'A' Tier games, where you have to have games on your card for the previous season, you still get to buy tickets earlier after the first round of sales! I did this in the past, when I started going to Anfield again and I managed to get tickets v Everton and ManU! I even managed to get a seat on the Kop v ManU!
    Ah nice one, cheers Wade you're a top guy

How much is the all red membership?

FIFA Manager of the year award: Pep Guardiola.

Quote Originally Posted by Juvenile Junkie View Post
    FIFA Manager of the year award: Pep Guardiola.
    How could it not be? He's won everything!

FIFA Team of the year: Casillas,Dani Alvez,Pique,Vidic,Sergio Ramos(????),Xavi,Iniesta,Xabi Alonso,Iniesta,Rooney,Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo.

FIFA Goal of the year: Neymar. To be fair,it was a great goal,I thought Rooney or Messi would have got it because they scored in more higher profile Tournaments.

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.