Page 4018 of 4516 FirstFirst ... 3018 3518 3918 3968 400840164017401840194020 4028 4068 4118 ... LastLast
Results 40,171 to 40,180 of 45157
    Blog Entries
    Carrick is out injured until Christmas. Guess that means more game time for Fellaini -_-
    Please can Darren Fletcher hurry up and get match fit?
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

As much as I like to see Utd struggle ( ) I would love to see Fletcher return to his best. Was incredible how much he influenced games, him and Carrick could be what Utd need.

The Trinity
    Least we've still got Cleverly

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Carrick is out injured until Christmas. Guess that means more game time for Fellaini -_-
    Please can Darren Fletcher hurry up and get match fit?
    When's he due back? I'm worried that he won't get to the level he was at before he was out of action when he does come back. Fellaini came on and put a decent shift in against Arsenal, although all he really did was gallop about up front and win headers, which was all United needed at that stage to be fair. Still got a long way to go before I'd start to change my opinion of him though.

Chris Diamond
    IWA Endurance Champion
    3/12/13-

Antonio Rizzo
    Chaos Roster member

Head of IWA Chaos

Wade Barrett
    Former Member of the United Kingdom stable

Daniel Bryan
    ????
    ????

The Trinity
    Jones did a pretty decent job of playing in midfield against Arsenal. I wouldn't mind seeing him take up that CDM role.

But they have no one that can pass with Carrick out, apart from Rooney. Maybe Kagawa in there... All their other midfielders and Jones could not play Carrick's role.

The Trinity
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    But they have no one that can pass with Carrick out, apart from Rooney. Maybe Kagawa in there... All their other midfielders and Jones could not play Carrick's role.
    This is where we need my FIFA pro

Quote Originally Posted by Shining Light View Post
    This is where we need my FIFA pro

They have RVP to shoot from anywhere, they don't need you.

You'd be their 8th best midfielder.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    When's he due back? I'm worried that he won't get to the level he was at before he was out of action when he does come back. Fellaini came on and put a decent shift in against Arsenal, although all he really did was gallop about up front and win headers, which was all United needed at that stage to be fair. Still got a long way to go before I'd start to change my opinion of him though.
    Fletch's back training and he's playing games with the U21/reserve team at the moment getting his match fitness back. I expect he'll return to the first team in the new year. He's been registered in United's CL squad though, so it's possible he'll return sooner maybe? I don't think they'd have registered him if there wasn't a chance he could make the last couple of group games. We'll see though. He completed 90 minutes for the reserves last week, so he must be getting close now.

I think Jones has played better in our midfield in the defensive role.
    I haven't liked what I've seen of Fellainin playing there. Fellainin was actually effective when he came on in that advanced role against Arsenal, so maybe that's where he'd be best suited for us? Like I said though, not been impressed by him so far for us.
    Cleverly is the logical choice to replace Carrick in our midfield alongside Jones, but Cleverly's not half the player Carrick is. He's not fulfilling his potential yet IMO.
    You could argue a case for Shinji to play in place of Carrick for his passing ability, but that makes for a pretty lightweight midfield then.

Given that Cardiff is our next game, I think Jones and Cleverly in the middle should be sufficient to get the job done. Then we can reassess from there what's best for the next game.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

The Trinity
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post

They have RVP to shoot from anywhere, they don't need you.

You'd be their 8th best midfielder.
    Gonna ignore that because I love you...

And just for the record, my goal > Rooney's overhead kick

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.