Quote Originally Posted by Shining Light View Post
    Winds are set to hit 90mph in Merseyside tonight. Except in the Anfield area where it'll be stuck in the 80's
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    *cough* Szczesny

Blog Entries
    Winds are set to hit 90mph in Merseyside tonight. Except in the Anfield area where it'll be stuck in the 80's
    My fucking sides!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    I disagree.

How can you not play and be the best? Even if it's manager's choice to leave out a better player you can't prove it from the bench.
    Buffon has made plenty of high profile mistakes this year, he's been immense but he's on his way out.
    If you honestly think that Diego Lopez is a better keeper than Casillas, then I would very much like some of what you're smoking.
    If Lopez is better then why isn't he in the Spain squad, while Casillas is still being picked for internationals and played as first choice?

Buffon to me is still to be considered in the upper echelon of goalkeepers in the world. You only have to look at Juve's defensive record to see that.
    Last edited by Tommy Thunder; 10-28-2013 at 02:37 PM.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

I remember this guy was supposed to be the new Javier Hernandez a few years back, pressure got to him and flopped massively, recently went to MLS and is back and better than ever according to some MLS and Liga Mx news sites

Attached Images Attached Images

Meanwhile in Manchester, first they wanted a newly available storm and a different storm was unwanted for being perceived as not being good enough. Then when they realised that storm was going to a different city, that storm suddenly became shit and they all said they wanted the other storm all along.

Then when the storm actually came they soon turned on the storm, freely admitting they wanted to change storms as it no longer meant they could gloat against other storms. It even got to the point where they changed their mind about the storm at 45 minute intervals.

The Trinity
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Meanwhile in Manchester, first they wanted a newly available storm and a different storm was unwanted for being perceived as not being good enough. Then when they realised that storm was going to a different city, that storm suddenly became shit and they all said they wanted the other storm all along.

Then when the storm actually came they soon turned on the storm, freely admitting they wanted to change storms as it no longer meant they could gloat against other storms. It even got to the point where they changed their mind about the storm at 45 minute intervals.
    Well... Alrighty then!

Well... Alrighty then!
    I like to put the effort in.

The Trinity
    I like to put the effort in.
    You don't say

Blog Entries

Jimmies rustled.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    Jimmies rustled.
    I love a good WUM.

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.