Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CGBigMan View Post
    from all i hear hes doing well at Juve, maybe hes matured, hard to say
    He is indeed doing well at Juve, but I wasn't doubting his ability, just his attitude. And he hasn't matured, since he's taken swipes at United in interviews since his move to Italy.
    But to be honest, fuck him. We have Juanuzaj, Lingard and Powell, all three of whom play in the same position as Pogpa, all 3 of whom ar younger and all three of whom I believe to be better.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Who'da thunk the top 4 would like it does now, even at this early stage in the season?
    I did think that Arsenal would have a good season, and I still think that they'll get top 4 with ease, as opposed to struggling to make it like in recent years. Don't think anyone would have seen them leading the way though, and if they continue like they have started, then I think they may well be the team to beat this year. United, Chelsea and City have shown that they have frailties, and Arsenal beat Spurs.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    I did think that Arsenal would have a good season, and I still think that they'll get top 4 with ease, as opposed to struggling to make it like in recent years. Don't think anyone would have seen them leading the way though, and if they continue like they have started, then I think they may well be the team to beat this year. United, Chelsea and City have shown that they have frailties, and Arsenal beat Spurs.
    Let's see if they can keep Ozil fit, he will be a big part of any title hopes they have.

It is nice to have a much more open ended top 10 or so, rather than a Manc 1,2 running away with it.

Blog Entries
    Who'da thunk the top 4 would like it does now, even at this early stage in the season?
    Arsenal
    Chelsea
    City
    Spurs

(Go London!)

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    Arsenal
    Chelsea
    City
    Spurs

(Go London!)
    Da fuq is that? Have you been drinking diesel again Akkie?

Blog Entries
    Let's see if they can keep Ozil fit, he will be a big part of any title hopes they have.

It is nice to have a much more open ended top 10 or so, rather than a Manc 1,2 running away with it.
    Form and fitness will be the key for Ozil and indeed Ramsey. He's arguably been their best player so far.

Blog Entries
    Da fuq is that? Have you been drinking diesel again Akkie?

Oh I thought I read who will be top 4 this season.

*Awkwardly rides of into the distance on a goat*

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    He is indeed doing well at Juve, but I wasn't doubting his ability, just his attitude. And he hasn't matured, since he's taken swipes at United in interviews since his move to Italy.
    But to be honest, fuck him. We have Juanuzaj, Lingard and Powell, all three of whom play in the same position as Pogpa, all 3 of whom ar younger and all three of whom I believe to be better.
    I agree with the Pogba issue, however, I do think Fergie made a mistake and Pogba was right to go.

We were screaming out for a midfielder, it was supposedly our weakest area and he was our brightest talent to come through in years (I'm aware we bought/signed him.) and yet he still couldn't get a game. He's been quality for Juve, fair play.

like you say though, we have many good young players who can be the next star. My only major concern. Adnan is running out of contract and Moyes has openly stated people are trying to turn his head and lure him away, one club chasing him is Barca. If he goes, what then?

That means Ravel, Fryers, Pogba and then Januzaj would have all gone. All touted as future stars. Honestly, how are we getting in a position where we can't keep our best talents and how are they being allowed to have one year left on there deals and then they are brought to the spotlight in and around the first team.

I have to be honest. I'm getting more and more nervous this season lol.

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    I agree with the Pogba issue, however, I do think Fergie made a mistake and Pogba was right to go.

We were screaming out for a midfielder, it was supposedly our weakest area and he was our brightest talent to come through in years (I'm aware we bought/signed him.) and yet he still couldn't get a game. He's been quality for Juve, fair play.

like you say though, we have many good young players who can be the next star. My only major concern. Adnan is running out of contract and Moyes has openly stated people are trying to turn his head and lure him away, one club chasing him is Barca. If he goes, what then?

That means Ravel, Fryers, Pogba and then Januzaj would have all gone. All touted as future stars. Honestly, how are we getting in a position where we can't keep our best talents and how are they being allowed to have one year left on there deals and then they are brought to the spotlight in and around the first team.

I have to be honest. I'm getting more and more nervous this season lol.
    Man City, too. Apparently they wanna triple his current salary in order to get him.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    Man City, too. Apparently they wanna triple his current salary in order to get him.
    Yeah I seen that bro.

I don't see him going City, hope not any ways. We have to keep him.

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.