Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    You're being a fool, they get money from TV because WE are the ones who watch it. If Football drew zero viewers then they would get no money. Advertising depends on us taking an interest in the sponsor. Do you get how things work now

No please excuse me while I go back to my Coco Pops

Quote Originally Posted by Androo View Post
    So here's what I need tonight: half time 1-1, full time 4-1 to Liverpool; for £1500. Or half time 1-0 to Liverpool, full time 3-2 Swansea; £1375. C'MONNNNN!
    Shit. Already 1-1.

Blog Entries
    anyone mind telling me who scored?
    Prediction Contest Podiums:
    Extreme Rules: 1st (Perfect Score)
    Payback: 3rd

CGBigMan - The Football Manager

EWNCW - Gillz:
    Superstar of the Year (2011)
    World Heavyweight Champion Aug 29th (11) - Oct 30th (11)
    EWNCW Champion Nov 28th (11) - Apr 16th (12)
    BWA Undisputed World Tag Champions Feb 19th (12) - March 18th (12) (With Ryan Wells)

WWE Fed - Manik:
    Royal Rumble Entrant

Quote Originally Posted by CGBigMan View Post
    anyone mind telling me who scored?
    Shelvey for Swansea after 2 minutes.
    Sturridge equalized 2 minutes later after he intercepted a back-pass to Vorm from Shelvey.

And another Shelvey mistake leads to Victor Moses scoring on his debut. 2-1 to Liverpool.

2-2
    Good game it seems. There goes Liverpool's 100% record though.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    No doubt. But as CG said, the money in football in general nowadays is outrageous.
    Ronaldo makes £275,000 per week/$17m per year playing football for a living, while a firefighter, who saves people's lives for a living, makes a fraction of that.
    The point i was going to make. People slave away working 50-60 hours a week to get by. Whereas footballers train for 2 hours a day? Then play 90 minutes on a saturday with the occasional midweek game. On top of that doing something they enjoy.

As someone stated players will be going for £1billion soon. Would you pay £40 million for a player like Ryan Shawcross? A player like him will be worth that in about 10 years. Something needs to be done to stop it.
    Quote Originally Posted by DK Wrestling Savior View Post
    That's Awesome...I think you just stomped the nuts of the entire IWC with this comment. A thing of beauty.

Not so sure about this...

http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/news/p...5196--sow.html

I guess never say never in the Premier League

IWA Revolution Creative Team

IWA/WWE

IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch

Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    Not so sure about this...

http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/news/p...5196--sow.html

I guess never say never in the Premier League
    Won't happen, The Daily Mail reported it and they aren't the most reliable source. It's because his contract ends this season I think, but he is in talks over a new contract at United. This is just the mail trying to build up tension between United and City before our game at the weekend. In reality Januzaj knows joining City would be harmful to his development as they are only interested in buying players and not really into bringing youngsters through the ranks.

Clandestine knows the feeling Spidey.

Quote Originally Posted by vinnienfg View Post
    Won't happen, The Daily Mail reported it and they aren't the most reliable source. It's because his contract ends this season I think, but he is in talks over a new contract at United. This is just the mail trying to build up tension between United and City before our game at the weekend. In reality Januzaj knows joining City would be harmful to his development as they are only interested in buying players and not really into bringing youngsters through the ranks.
    Money talks though. Scott Sinclair went there to sit on the bench for a year and earn a tidy income
    Quote Originally Posted by DK Wrestling Savior View Post
    That's Awesome...I think you just stomped the nuts of the entire IWC with this comment. A thing of beauty.

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.