Blog Entries
    Jesus that second goal was a fucking shambles from both Whelan and Forde. Ragin' there's no World Cup for Ireland next year At least, doesn't look like anything will happen now.

EDIT: Fuck Shane Long too!

Chris Diamond
    IWA Endurance Champion
    3/12/13-

Antonio Rizzo
    Chaos Roster member

Head of IWA Chaos

Wade Barrett
    Former Member of the United Kingdom stable

Daniel Bryan
    ????
    ????

Blog Entries
    "Gutted for Welbeck being banned for the next game against Ukraine, but at least he can go and visit his auntie and uncle in bel-air..."

LOL.

Blog Entries
    drew Priestley:"You're just a cheap Gareth Bale!" Northern Ireland fans to Cristiano Ronaldo. I think he heard us, and he's responded!

lolol

Blog Entries
    How Ireland managed to lose that tonight against what is a one man team in the form of Sweden. Ibra needs to play for them to play. Good first 30 mins, then it collapsed from there.

All we have in that team is Robbie Keane (great player, nowhere near the player he used to be) which just highlights what a poor team Ireland are. We can kiss goodbye to Brazil now.

Chris Diamond
    IWA Endurance Champion
    3/12/13-

Antonio Rizzo
    Chaos Roster member

Head of IWA Chaos

Wade Barrett
    Former Member of the United Kingdom stable

Daniel Bryan
    ????
    ????

Blog Entries
    well balls 2-0 to Belgium, good finish by Miralles
    Prediction Contest Podiums:
    Extreme Rules: 1st (Perfect Score)
    Payback: 3rd

CGBigMan - The Football Manager

EWNCW - Gillz:
    Superstar of the Year (2011)
    World Heavyweight Champion Aug 29th (11) - Oct 30th (11)
    EWNCW Champion Nov 28th (11) - Apr 16th (12)
    BWA Undisputed World Tag Champions Feb 19th (12) - March 18th (12) (With Ryan Wells)

WWE Fed - Manik:
    Royal Rumble Entrant

Blog Entries
    Expected a draw from that game, perhaps even a sneaky win. Pretty disappointed at loosing to a late goal like that.
    Also, I fail to see why Gareth Bale traveled all the way to Moldova only to sit on the bench. If he traveled with the squad over there and sat on the bench, then why the hell didn't Coleman stick him on for the last 15 minutes? Seems a very strange move to bring him all that way only to sit on the bench. At 1-1, he was the perfect player to bring off the bench for the last bit of the game to see us out or even try ad bag a winner for us. We didn't have anything to lose, so why not? We even had a free kick on the edge of the area right at the end. Who would have been the perfect guy to take that? Yeah, I don't need to tell you.
    Amazingly stupid piece of management from Coleman, just as we seemed to be turning a corner.

Great to see Ricky Lambert scoring again. 2 in 2 now. Fantastic.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

lol at the Northern Irish fans chanting "You're just a cheap Garerth Bale!" to Ronaldo!

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Expected a draw from that game, perhaps even a sneaky win. Pretty disappointed at loosing to a late goal like that.
    Also, I fail to see why Gareth Bale traveled all the way to Moldova only to sit on the bench. If he traveled with the squad over there and sat on the bench, then why the hell didn't Coleman stick him on for the last 15 minutes? Seems a very strange move to bring him all that way only to sit on the bench. At 1-1, he was the perfect player to bring off the bench for the last bit of the game to see us out or even try ad bag a winner for us. We didn't have anything to lose, so why not? We even had a free kick on the edge of the area right at the end. Who would have been the perfect guy to take that? Yeah, I don't need to tell you.
    Amazingly stupid piece of management from Coleman, just as we seemed to be turning a corner.

Great to see Ricky Lambert scoring again. 2 in 2 now. Fantastic.
    Apparently Coleman said after that Bale was nowhere near fit. It was just 'mind games' on their part to keep Moldova wondering whether he'd come on or not
    Quote Originally Posted by DK Wrestling Savior View Post
    That's Awesome...I think you just stomped the nuts of the entire IWC with this comment. A thing of beauty.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bcfccalum View Post
    Apparently Coleman said after that Bale was nowhere near fit. It was just 'mind games' on their part to keep Moldova wondering whether he'd come on or not
    Well it clearly worked wonders then didn't it lol!
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Fair play to England, can still bore me to tears in a 4-0 win.

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.