Blog Entries
    United apparently interested in Claudio Marchisio. The player himself says he wants to end his career at Juventus.
    He's a good player, but I can't see him moving here to be honest.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    Ok.... Doncaster have signed Louis Tomlinson of One Direction. It's apparently a deal that will see him play for the reserves at least once to raise money for charity.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Ok.... Doncaster have signed Louis Tomlinson of One Direction. It's apparently a deal that will see him play for the reserves at least once to raise money for charity.
    i've seen people talking about him signing on twitter. Not as bad as i first feared as i thought they meant permanently and with a chance of being in the first team.

If the case is that he'll play to raise money for charity, then i have no problem with it.
    Quote Originally Posted by DK Wrestling Savior View Post
    That's Awesome...I think you just stomped the nuts of the entire IWC with this comment. A thing of beauty.

He's actually a good footballer though, only 20.

Quote Originally Posted by bcfccalum View Post
    i've seen people talking about him signing on twitter. Not as bad as i first feared as i thought they meant permanently and with a chance of being in the first team.

If the case is that he'll play to raise money for charity, then i have no problem with it.
    I have a problem with his surname. The prick!!!

Anyway, enough transfer speculation and all that jazz, the football season finally kicks off tomorrow!!! THANK FUCK FOR THAT Is it just me or do those 3 months of pre-season feel loads longer? Especially when there's no summer international tourney.

Liverpool meet Diego Costa's release clause of £21m.

Blog Entries
    Would Athletico let go of another striker?

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    Would Athletico let go of another striker?
    Can't stop it if the release clause is met, up to the player now.

They do have Adrian and signed two already in Leo Baptistao and Villa.

Costa plays more behind as a support striker which Turan will likely play and I'm pretty sure they are trying to sign someone else in that position.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bcfccalum View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    He's actually a good footballer though, only 20.
    It's nothing more than a publicity stunt on Doncaster's part. It's wasn't necessary to actually sign him to a contract to have him play a few games for their reserves for charity.
    Something to drum up publicity and sell shirts. Simple as that.

The fact that a charity or charities are benefiting from it is great though.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    It's nothing more than a publicity stunt on Doncaster's part. It's wasn't necessary to actually sign him to a contract to have him play a few games for their reserves for charity.
    Something to drum up publicity and sell shirts. Simple as that.

The fact that a charity or charities are benefiting from it is great though.
    Dickov said it in his press conference, helping charity's and boosting their image is win-win.

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.