Blog Entries
    What a fucking goal

These are the type of goals I rate.

Grenier is top class, him and Gonalons could get in most teams yet stay so loyal to Lyon, I love it.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Tata Martino is considering a move for Walter Samuel from Inter Milan. I've always rated Samuel as a top quality CB, underrated by many even. He's not nicknamed 'The Wall' for no reason, and Zanetti's described him as the hardest player he's ever played with.

35 years old now though, and has always struggled with knee injuries throughout his career. If Barca can keep him fit then he'd be a great asset, and a good option to share duties with Puyol as the man who plays alongside Pique.
    I'm pretty sure that Milan stated earlier that they wanted to keep their vets, like Zanetti, Samuel, Cambiasso etc in the squad though, but they have parted ways with Dejan Stankovic (he'll be a decent signing for someone) and Ivan Cordoba.

It's just rumors at this point though, and they're only thinking about a move, so we'll see if something comes of that.
    Hmm, interesting.

Would be a strange one for me personally, Good player once, past it for me.

I know one thing though, I would rather play him then Mascherano at Center Back. In saying that, I would look to play Song at Center Back or at least when you need cover. Gives him game time and he's pretty decent defensively and can play the passing game from the back, no problem.

If they are looking to spend though, then they have to be looking at one World Class center back. Hummel's or Kompany would be class for Barca. I know they have been looking at Garay too he's been linked heavily with United, not really a fan of him though.

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Grenier is top class, him and Gonalons could get in most teams yet stay so loyal to Lyon, I love it.
    Yeah man, good to see some loyalty in football.

IWA:

HWA:

General:

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    Hmm, interesting.

Would be a strange one for me personally, Good player once, past it for me.

I know one thing though, I would rather play him then Mascherano at Center Back. In saying that, I would look to play Song at Center Back or at least when you need cover. Gives him game time and he's pretty decent defensively and can play the passing game from the back, no problem.

If they are looking to spend though, then they have to be looking at one World Class center back. Hummel's or Kompany would be class for Barca. I know they have been looking at Garay too he's been linked heavily with United, not really a fan of him though.
    I think if you're looking for someone to alternate duties with Puyol, then Samuel is a good choice. I mean I don't get Barca's persistence at playing Mascherano and Busquets at center half when one of their first choice payers are missing. Both are useless playing there IMO.
    Song I think definitely can play centre half if needed. I'd play him DM ahead of Mashcerano or Busquets any day though.

I think if they do go for Samuel then it's nothing more than short term cover, albeit solid short term cover if they can keep him fit, while they look for a younger player to bring in, like a Hummels, Garay or Kompany.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

FC Barcelona vice-president Josep Maria Bartomeu on Cesc Fabregas' future: "It doesn't matter what any offer from Manchester United is - we're not selling him. We're counting on him. He's not for sale.
    "If there was a higher offer would we accept it? No. He's a great player. It doesn't bother us that Manchester United want him. We're proud that a club like that wants one of our players."

FC Barcelona vice-president Josep Maria Bartomeu on Cesc Fabregas' future: "It doesn't matter what any offer from Manchester United is - we're not selling him. We're counting on him. He's not for sale.
    "If there was a higher offer would we accept it? No. He's a great player. It doesn't bother us that Manchester United want him. We're proud that a club like that wants one of our players."
    Just seen it mate.

No surprise to me, I assumed there was 0% chance of getting him.

I'm just hoping he has some back up options because at the moment, nothing is happening. The only real big positive is that Adnan wants to sign a new deal and is looking to stay at United.

They drew 2-2 today also for the United fans. Kagawa and Zaha scored for us. Shinji also missed a pen earlier on in the game and Zaha's was a 90th minute leveller.

IWA:

HWA:

General:

Just seen it mate.

No surprise to me, I assumed there was 0% chance of getting him.

I'm just hoping he has some back up options because at the moment, nothing is happening. The only real big positive is that Adnan wants to sign a new deal and is looking to stay at United.

They drew 2-2 today also for the United fans. Kagawa and Zaha scored for us. Shinji also missed a pen earlier on in the game and Zaha's was a 90th minute leveller.
    I always knew it wouldn't but there was just that slight chance...

Cabaye and/or Fellaini. Cesc is miles ahead but they aren't bad players.
    Yeah he's a cracking player!

I thought it was Welbeck not Zaha?

Seems to be big hype around Kagawa for this season, won me over with his style of play last year.

I always knew it wouldn't but there was just that slight chance...

Cabaye and/or Fellaini. Cesc is miles ahead but they aren't bad players.
    Yeah he's a cracking player!

I thought it was Welbeck not Zaha?

Seems to be big hype around Kagawa for this season, won me over with his style of play last year.
    I didn't watch the game mate, Sky sports said it was Zaha. This is the only one I didn't bother watching.

I hope we don't get Fellaini, don't like him. Cabaye could be on the cards, we missed the boat with Thiago though.

He's a good player, needs to be played behind the striker to see the best of him, also needs to just bulk up a little, was to lightweight for me last season but he's clearly a classy player as she should with Dortmund and glimpses last year, should hopefully be a good season for him.

How you feeling about Suarez mate?.

IWA:

HWA:

General:

I didn't watch the game mate, Sky sports said it was Zaha. This is the only one I didn't bother watching.

I hope we don't get Fellaini, don't like him. Cabaye could be on the cards, we missed the boat with Thiago though.

He's a good player, needs to be played behind the striker to see the best of him, also needs to just bulk up a little, was to lightweight for me last season but he's clearly a classy player as she should with Dortmund and glimpses last year, should hopefully be a good season for him.

How you feeling about Suarez mate?.
    Ah right, pretty damn sure it was Welbeck.

Yeah I'm not big on Fellaini either, Cabaye's a bit hit and miss but he's not bad. Not many other options around.

Yeah agreed on Kagawa, early season he couldn't get into any games, getting pushed around too much.

I don't think Arsenal will meet his valuation so I think he'll stay, he will probably end up handing in a transfer request.
    Rodgers is handling it well though, saying all the right things, Suarez showing no loyalty is a kick in the teeth.

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.