1. #38201

  2. #38202
    Black Ninja! Tommy Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    25,884
    Blog Entries
    1
    Sorry but this is just ridiculous. 2 months of courting, "deal is just about done" according to secure sources, then Byern Munich waltz in and sign him within a week. Absolute joke.

    I find it unbelievable that Byern Munich, a team who have top class midfielders in abundance have gone all out and signed this player, while United, who desperately need a midfielder have spent 2 months pussy footing and tip toeing around and in the end missed out on a player who is currently one of the world's best young players and was available for a cut price.

    Not happy at all about this. Wouldn't have happened under Ferguson, simple as that.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!


  3. #38203


    TEKKERS!

  4. #38204
    The Trinity TheBeardOfZeus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Nottingham, England
    Posts
    3,956
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Sorry but this is just ridiculous. 2 months of courting, "deal is just about done" according to secure sources, then Byern Munich waltz in and sign him within a week. Absolute joke.

    I find it unbelievable that Byern Munich, a team who have top class midfielders in abundance have gone all out and signed this player, while United, who desperately need a midfielder have spent 2 months pussy footing and tip toeing around and in the end missed out on a player who is currently one of the world's best young players and was available for a cut price.

    Not happy at all about this. Wouldn't have happened under Ferguson, simple as that.
    Jumping at the gun, keep calm.

    There was clearly something about this deal happening, with Pep's brother being his agent they must have known much earlier themselves. And don't say this wouldn't have happened with Ferguson, because it did with Snejder and Lucas who were just as close.

    We are Manchester United, we are still the team to beat next season and we will still add to the squad we have. I have faith, we all should in Moyes.
    TBOZ - Current EWNCW Evolution Champion - 28/05/2013

    Former EWNCW World Heavyweight Champion - 06/03/2012 - 04/07/2012

    Former 4x WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPION with GodMoney

    Want to become that great? Then join EWNCW today! PM me!

    Need advice on how to get started as an e-wrestler? Just PM me, I'm always free to chat!



  5. #38205
    Black Ninja! akbar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    7,268
    Blog Entries
    14
    Moyes out!




  6. #38206
    Black Ninja! Y2Jryder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    5,332
    Blaming Moyes for Thiago not joining Utd


  7. #38207
    Black Ninja! Wade Barrett 1979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Pedestal of Superiority
    Posts
    15,849
    Gerrard close to a new deal.

  8. #38208
    Black Ninja! Tommy Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    25,884
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBeardOfZeus View Post
    Jumping at the gun, keep calm.

    There was clearly something about this deal happening, with Pep's brother being his agent they must have known much earlier themselves. And don't say this wouldn't have happened with Ferguson, because it did with Snejder and Lucas who were just as close.

    We are Manchester United, we are still the team to beat next season and we will still add to the squad we have. I have faith, we all should in Moyes.
    Don't tell me what my opinion should be.

    I do have faith in Moyes, and I don't want 'Moyes out', Ryder. I still think he was the best man for the job and I'm still confident that we're the team to beat again next season.
    That doesn't mean I should be any less pissed off at missing out on this golden signing.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!


  9. #38209
    The Trinity TheBeardOfZeus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Nottingham, England
    Posts
    3,956
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Don't tell me what my opinion should be.

    I do have faith in Moyes, and I don't want 'Moyes out', Ryder. I still think he was the best man for the job and I'm still confident that we're the team to beat again next season.
    That doesn't mean I should be any less pissed off at missing out on this golden signing.
    I'm not trying to tell you what your opinion should be, I'm stating the facts that we know about the deal and why it happened. It couldn't have been helped, it's more a fault of Thiago than of United, other targets are still available.

    Such as Fabregas, of whom we have made a bid on.
    TBOZ - Current EWNCW Evolution Champion - 28/05/2013

    Former EWNCW World Heavyweight Champion - 06/03/2012 - 04/07/2012

    Former 4x WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPION with GodMoney

    Want to become that great? Then join EWNCW today! PM me!

    Need advice on how to get started as an e-wrestler? Just PM me, I'm always free to chat!



  10. #38210
    Black Ninja! Tommy Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    25,884
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBeardOfZeus View Post
    I'm not trying to tell you what your opinion should be, I'm stating the facts that we know about the deal and why it happened. It couldn't have been helped, it's more a fault of Thiago than of United, other targets are still available.

    Such as Fabregas, of whom we have made a bid on.
    I have every right to be angry that we've missed out on this signing. I'm not saying that it's entirely United's fault, but I do say that they're not exactly getting off scott free for missing out here.

    The chances of us signing Fabregas are slim to none IMO. A measly £25m bid (yes, I'm aware that is merely a starting bid I'm sure) is a bit insulting to Barca frankly.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!


© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.