BREAKING NEWS: Bayern Munich have confirmed the signing of Thiago Alcantarafrom Barcelona.

Earlier today:

Manchester United fans hoping to see their club sign Thiago Alcantara fromBarcelona might be encouraged by the news that Matthias Sammer is playing down reports that a deal to take the Spain Under-21 star to Bayern Munich is done and dusted.

Sneaky...

Still don't get it. I know both Bayern and Barca are better than Utd but he was gonna play week in, week out for the best team in England, although Utd do not play his kind of football, I'm sure Bayern will with Pep there.

Wonder who he'll drop, saw that Gotze will play false 9 according to German papers. With Kroos in behind, that no Muller or Mandzukic. Also Guardioula wants to use Ribery in a central role so that's another one. Some one has gotta leave. Bastian and Martinez in the holding roles along with Gustavo. What a squad! If they had Lewandowski this season instead of next and maybe another CB, they'd be unstoppable.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Earlier today:

Manchester United fans hoping to see their club sign Thiago Alcantara fromBarcelona might be encouraged by the news that Matthias Sammer is playing down reports that a deal to take the Spain Under-21 star to Bayern Munich is done and dusted.

Sneaky...

Still don't get it. I know both Bayern and Barca are better than Utd but he was gonna play week in, week out for the best team in England, although Utd do not play his kind of football, I'm sure Bayern will with Pep there.

Wonder who he'll drop, saw that Gotze will play false 9 according to German papers. With Kroos in behind, that no Muller or Mandzukic. Also Guardioula wants to use Ribery in a central role so that's another one. Some one has gotta leave. Bastian and Martinez in the holding roles along with Gustavo. What a squad! If they had Lewandowski this season instead of next and maybe another CB, they'd be unstoppable.
    I still think it's gonna upset a load of players, this is why:

1) Say he plays 4-4-2, Thiago has been promised games so would play central here. That means at least two of Gotze, Ribery, Robben, Martinez (unless played centre-back), Badstuber/Boateng (if he is) Kroos, Shaqiri, Schweinsteiger, Rode will be dropped.

2) Say he plays Bayern's regular 4-2-3-1. Thiago will play CAM or CM here, which would drop either Kroos, Schweinsteiger, Muller, Gotze or Martinez. If Gotze plays, it'll be on the left dropping either Ribery, Robben or Shaqiri.

3) Say it's a 3-2(wing backs)-2 (centre mids)-2 (attacking wingers)-1. Thiago plays in the middle, dropping Martinez back (he much prefers CDM). This will drop two or more of Kroos, Schweinsteiger, Muller, Rode, Ribery, Gotze, Robben, Shaqiri, Badstuber, Boateng.

4) If he plays a false nine, it's where it gets odd. This could drop Mandzukic or even next year Lewandowski.

It makes zero sense other than he likes Thiago. It's a bit of a middle finger to the majority of his squad who will want games themselves. Two/three/four of these players will be disgruntled and leave within the next two summers if they have anything about themselves.

It doesn't piss me off that much in a United sense, I'm more such a big fan of the Bundesliga that it'll make the league uninteresting yet again. It's unnecessary, he didn't need him and if it turns sunny side down he's going to have a lot of fingers pointed at him.
    TBOZ - Current EWNCW Evolution Champion - 28/05/2013

Former EWNCW World Heavyweight Champion - 06/03/2012 - 04/07/2012

Former 4x WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPION with GodMoney

Want to become that great? Then join EWNCW today! PM me!

Need advice on how to get started as an e-wrestler? Just PM me, I'm always free to chat!

Quote Originally Posted by TheBeardOfZeus View Post
    I still think it's gonna upset a load of players, this is why:

1) Say he plays 4-4-2, Thiago has been promised games so would play central here. That means at least two of Gotze, Ribery, Robben, Martinez (unless played centre-back), Badstuber/Boateng (if he is) Kroos, Shaqiri, Schweinsteiger, Rode will be dropped.

2) Say he plays Bayern's regular 4-2-3-1. Thiago will play CAM or CM here, which would drop either Kroos, Schweinsteiger, Muller, Gotze or Martinez. If Gotze plays, it'll be on the left dropping either Ribery, Robben or Shaqiri.

3) Say it's a 3-2(wing backs)-2 (centre mids)-2 (attacking wingers)-1. Thiago plays in the middle, dropping Martinez back (he much prefers CDM). This will drop two or more of Kroos, Schweinsteiger, Muller, Rode, Ribery, Gotze, Robben, Shaqiri, Badstuber, Boateng.

4) If he plays a false nine, it's where it gets odd. This could drop Mandzukic or even next year Lewandowski.

It makes zero sense other than he likes Thiago. It's a bit of a middle finger to the majority of his squad who will want games themselves. Two/three/four of these players will be disgruntled and leave within the next two summers if they have anything about themselves.

It doesn't piss me off that much in a United sense, I'm more such a big fan of the Bundesliga that it'll make the league uninteresting yet again. It's unnecessary, he didn't need him and if it turns sunny side down he's going to have a lot of fingers pointed at him.
    I completely agree with all of that, couldn't have put it better my self and I have nothing else to add. Well played.

Bayern will run away with it again, really hope Leverkusen can push on in the race with 2nd with Dortmund, Kiesling is severely overlooked, big fan. I think Son will have a better impact that Schurrle too. There will still be a load of cracking games, just a shame it won't matter as much regarding the title.

Wanted to leave the country due to the media and fair enough (Although it's mostly his own fault) but now he's talking considering all offers.

If he goes to another Prem team that will be a massive kick in the teeth after all Liverpool and their fans have done for him.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    I completely agree with all of that, couldn't have put it better my self and I have nothing else to add. Well played.

Bayern will run away with it again, really hope Leverkusen can push on in the race with 2nd with Dortmund, Kiesling is severely overlooked, big fan. I think Son will have a better impact that Schurrle too. There will still be a load of cracking games, just a shame it won't matter as much regarding the title.
    I'm also an enormous fan of Kiessling, ever since about 07-08 I've raved about him and no-one would listen! Son was a terrific buy, as was Donati and Robbie Kruse from Dusseldorf, and still having Lars Bender is a plus. Them, Dortmund and Schalke who've added nicely with Goretzka (who is supposedly the next German superstar according to journo's) and a fully-fit squad have plenty of talent.
    TBOZ - Current EWNCW Evolution Champion - 28/05/2013

Former EWNCW World Heavyweight Champion - 06/03/2012 - 04/07/2012

Former 4x WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPION with GodMoney

Want to become that great? Then join EWNCW today! PM me!

Need advice on how to get started as an e-wrestler? Just PM me, I'm always free to chat!

Quote Originally Posted by TheBeardOfZeus View Post
    I'm also an enormous fan of Kiessling, ever since about 07-08 I've raved about him and no-one would listen! Son was a terrific buy, as was Donati and Robbie Kruse from Dusseldorf, and still having Lars Bender is a plus. Them, Dortmund and Schalke who've added nicely with Goretzka (who is supposedly the next German superstar according to journo's) and a fully-fit squad have plenty of talent.
    Like wise! Just because he's not got bags of pace doesn't mean he isn't top drawer.

Yeah I'm looking forward to watching them, Kruse looks good. I really like how Schalke play, hope they're in the mix but I think they'll fall off and get 4th.

I heard that too, he chose Schalke over a lot of big teams, for the way they bring through young players. I like that.

Blog Entries
    Walks in...

Have fun talking about soccer!

Walks out.

(For old times sake. )
    #BeJelly

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Walks in...

Have fun talking about soccer!

Walks out.

(For old times sake. )
    And stay out!

IWA Revolution Creative Team

IWA/WWE

IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    And stay out!
    Thanks for the invitation to stay.
    #BeJelly

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.