Chelsea agree Van Ginkel deal.
    City want Negredo but not for £24m.
    Higuain is apparently close to joining Arsenal as they agree a fee.
    Cardozo set for Fenerbahce.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Gayle to Palace.
    Shelvey to Swansea.
    Perch to Wigan.
    Mannone to Sunderland.
    Mcgugan to Watford could potentially be great.
    Decent deal, has to step up.
    I like that deal, good for Swansea.
    Average move for average player.
    Poor move Sunderland, they are really going to struggle.
    I like the move for him but he's simply not going to reach the potential he has. Doesn't do enough for the team.

Chelsea agree Van Ginkel deal.
    City want Negredo but not for £24m.
    Higuain is apparently close to joining Arsenal as they agree a fee.
    Cardozo set for Fenerbahce.
    Nice move by Chelsea, I like what I've seen on Van Ginkel.
    I think it shows a lack of ambition from City, Negredo is good but not great.
    It's getting closer, they'll meet in the next few days.
    Not surprised at all by the final one.
    TBOZ - Current EWNCW Evolution Champion - 28/05/2013

Former EWNCW World Heavyweight Champion - 06/03/2012 - 04/07/2012

Former 4x WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPION with GodMoney

Want to become that great? Then join EWNCW today! PM me!

Need advice on how to get started as an e-wrestler? Just PM me, I'm always free to chat!

Quote Originally Posted by TheBeardOfZeus View Post
    Decent deal, has to step up.
    I like that deal, good for Swansea.
    Average move for average player.
    Poor move Sunderland, they are really going to struggle.
    I like the move for him but he's simply not going to reach the potential he has. Doesn't do enough for the team.

Nice move by Chelsea, I like what I've seen on Van Ginkel.
    I think it shows a lack of ambition from City, Negredo is good but not great.
    It's getting closer, they'll meet in the next few days.
    Not surprised at all by the final one.
    Hope Gayle does step up, what a story!
    I like it too, big fan of Jonjo, was hoping for a loan deal.
    I'm just glad I get to see less of Perch!
    Not a great choice for a Mignolet replacement but Westwood is pretty damn good.

Likewise, enjoyed watching him at the Euro's. Shame for Vitesse losing him and Bony.
    I quite like Negredo but a move to At. Madrid would of been perfect, small step up, same league, gets CL, City may be too much for him.
    Same, was expecting a Russian or Turkish side to come in.

Blog Entries
    Chelsea are planning a £10m bid for Roma's Italy international Daniele De Rossi, 29, as Jose Mourinho looks to strengthen the Blues midfield.

Real Madrid winger Cristiano Ronaldo, 28, admits he misses former club Manchester United - but has ruled out an imminent return to Old Trafford.

Meanwhile, the Spanish giants have put their bid to lure Tottenham star Gareth Bale, 23, on hold - for this summer at least.

Manchester United striker Wayne Rooney, 27, must submit a written transfer request if he wants to leave Old Trafford.

Premier League newcomers Crystal Palace are waiting to find out whether new Manchester United manager David Moyes is willing to let Wilfried Zaha return to Selhurst Park on loan. Fulham and West Ham are also keen on the England international, 20.

Queens Park Rangers manager Harry Redknapp wants to sign Tottenham's England midfielder Scott Parker, 32, as the Hoops aim to secure an immediate return to the Premier League.

Manchester City's second-choice goalkeeper Costel Pantilimon, 26, is set to stay with the Blues after being told he is part of new boss Manuel Pellegrini's plans.

Premier League new boys Hull City are considering a move for out-of-favour Stoke City midfielder Wilson Palacios. The Honduras international, 28, played under Tigers boss Steve Bruce at both Birmingham and Wigan.

Championship side Blackpool are keen on signing Scotland defender Christophe Berra, 28, following his release by recently relegated Wolves.

Former Manchester City striker Roque Santa Cruz revealed he is close to signing for Serie A club Bologna. The Paraguayan, 31, said that family issues played a key role in his decision to seek a move to Italy.

England will drop to 13th in the Fifa world rankings - their lowest position in five years - when the new list is announced on Thursday.

Arsenal and Manchester City could compete to sign forward Stevan Jovetic after Fiorentina hinted they were open to selling the 23-year-old for the right price.

Chelsea are considering whether to make an improved offer for goalkeeper John Ruddy, 26, after Norwich turned down a £5m bid earlier this week.

Manchester City want to sign Sevilla and Spain striker Alvaro Negredo, 27. The deal could cost up to £28m.

Fiorentina are close to signing German international Mario Gomez, 27, from Bayern Munich. The Italian club are currently offering £10m for the striker, although the Bavarians are reportedly holding out for £15m.

Italy international Antonio Cassano, 30, has joined Parma after just one season with Inter Milan.

Defender Carles Puyol, 35, has said he is determined to finish his contract with Barcelona despite being plagued by injury.

France international midfielder Dimitri Payet, 26, is leaving Lille for Marseille on a four-year deal.

New Rennes coach Philippe Montanier has said he is determined to keep midfielder Romain Alessandrini, 24, despite interest from Olympique Marseille.

Goalkeeper Shay Given, 37, has been left out of Aston Villa's pre-season tour of Germany - joining 29-year-old striker Darren Bent on the periphery of Paul Lambert's squad.

Joey Barton's agent, Willie McKay, has taken the blame for the 30-year-old turning up two days late to QPR's pre-season training after he admitted he told his client the wrong date.

Still can't make my mind up on the third kit, I like it but it looks like it's been done on paint, still better than the away kit.

Blog Entries

Still can't make my mind up on the third kit, I like it but it looks like it's been done on paint, still better than the away kit.
    I've seen a lot worse. (From Liverpool and in 3rd kits.)

I won't say I like it but I can't say I hate it either lol

It's straight up shite. Sorry Liverpool fans but it's fucking horrid. urrrgh

Blog Entries
    United have announced that Ryan Giggs is to become a player-coach with immediate effect. Phil Neville has also joined the United coaching team.

Great news. You have to think that this is Giggs' last season now (I think 40 is a good round number to call it a day). I'd like to see him reach the 1000 game mark for United but I think he needs 2 more seasons if he's to do that (since he's on 941 appearances now, and considering he's unlikely to play more than 30 odd games per season, it seems unlikely to happen now). A good first step into coaching for him though, and he gets to keep playing for one more season at least.
    Nice to see Phil come back to United too. I always expected him to take up a coaching role with us when he announced his retirement. He'll be a great addition to the team.

That's 4 out of the class of 92 on the coaching staff now; Butt, Scholes, Giggs and Phil Neville. Great news!
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    Here's one for you akbar:

Blog Entries
    A Spanish newspaper is reporting that Barca are readying a bid for Wayne Rooney if he tells United that he wants to leave. A bid of £21m plus David Villa is thought to be the offer for Rooney.
    (Spanish press, so take with a pinch of salt)

If this materializes though, I'd be happy with that. I love David Villa, and I think he's a great striker, even if he's 31. Still quick, still got an eye for goal.
    Ideally, I want to keep Rooney, because I think he's a great player and I want him to stay at United. But if he wants to leave, then let him I say. And I won't complain one bit if we get Villa and £20 odd million for him.

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.