Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    Call me crazy but I'm certain the transfers of Bale and Cavani will happen.
    You're crazy.

There happy now?

Not sure that Cavani will go to Chelski though and not sure that Bale will be this season.

Blog Entries
    /sp/ always have transfer threads so I finally decided to share it with you guys. I'm not fixing the font but be thankfully it isn't in greentext.

Manchester United's management are considering a valuation for striker Wayne Rooney. The 27-year-old is expected to tell new manager David Moyes he still plans to leave the Premier League champions when they meet next week.

United have formally scheduled talks with Rooney for an unspecified date next week through his agent Paul Stretford.

Brazil and Corinthians midfielder Paulinho, 24, says he was told by Tottenham when speaking to them about a move to the Premier League that they will not be selling forward Gareth Bale, 23, this summer.

Arsenal will sign Queens Park Rangers goalkeeper Julio Cesar, 33, but are unwilling to meet the wage demands and transfer valuations for Everton midfielder Marouane Fellaini, 25, and Swansea centre-back Ashley Williams.

Manchester City want to pair captain Vincent Kompany with 30-year-old Real Madrid centre-back Pepe next season.

Sunderland have agreed a fee with Arsenal for Italian goalkeeper Vito Mannone.

Patrice Evra is prepared to move back to former club Monaco if Manchester United sign 28-year-old Everton left-back Leighton Baines.

Southampton manager Mauricio Pochettino does not expect to sell record signing Gaston Ramirez this summer. The 22-year-old attacking midfielder has attracted interest from Champions League qualifiers Atletico Madrid and Borussia Dortmund.

Tottenham want to beat Liverpool to the sign of Shakhtar Donetsk's goalscoring attacking midfielder Henrikh Mkhitaryan. The 24-year-old's advisors have held initial talks with the north London club about the £25m Armenia international.

Spurs also want to buy striker David Villa but are not prepared to meet Barcelona's £12m asking price as the Spain international has only a year left on his contract.

French clubs Lille, Lyon and Marseille plan to challenge Fulham for the £4m signing of Wolves winger Bakary Sako.

Everton are competing with Newcastle and Russian side Anzhi Makhachkala to buy £15m-rated striker Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang. The Gabon international, 24, excelled for Saint Etienne last season, scoring 19 Ligue 1 goals.

Chelsea plan to improve on their £5m bid, which was rejected by Norwich, for 26-year-old goalkeeper John Ruddy.

Newcastle midfielder Cheick Tiote, 27, has agreed to wear next season's shirt, despite it being sponsored by a money lending company. There were fears Tiote, a Muslim, would refuse to do so.

West Brom plan to discuss an improved contract with head coach Steve Clarke after the 49-year-old led the club to an eighth-placed finish in the Premier League during his first season in charge

Assistant Graeme Jones, 43, is to follow manager Roberto Martinez, 39, from Wigan to Everton.

Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    /sp/ always have transfer threads so I finally decided to share it with you guys. I'm not fixing the font but be thankfully it isn't in greentext.

Manchester United's management are considering a valuation for striker Wayne Rooney. The 27-year-old is expected to tell new manager David Moyes he still plans to leave the Premier League champions when they meet next week.

United have formally scheduled talks with Rooney for an unspecified date next week through his agent Paul Stretford.

Brazil and Corinthians midfielder Paulinho, 24, says he was told by Tottenham when speaking to them about a move to the Premier League that they will not be selling forward Gareth Bale, 23, this summer.

Arsenal will sign Queens Park Rangers goalkeeper Julio Cesar, 33, but are unwilling to meet the wage demands and transfer valuations for Everton midfielder Marouane Fellaini, 25, and Swansea centre-back Ashley Williams.

Manchester City want to pair captain Vincent Kompany with 30-year-old Real Madrid centre-back Pepe next season.

Patrice Evra is prepared to move back to former club Monaco if Manchester United sign 28-year-old Everton left-back Leighton Baines.

Southampton manager Mauricio Pochettino does not expect to sell record signing Gaston Ramirez this summer. The 22-year-old attacking midfielder has attracted interest from Champions League qualifiers Atletico Madrid and Borussia Dortmund.

Tottenham want to beat Liverpool to the sign of Shakhtar Donetsk's goalscoring attacking midfielder Henrikh Mkhitaryan. The 24-year-old's advisors have held initial talks with the north London club about the £25m Armenia international.

Spurs also want to buy striker David Villa but are not prepared to meet Barcelona's £12m asking price as the Spain international has only a year left on his contract.

French clubs Lille, Lyon and Marseille plan to challenge Fulham for the £4m signing of Wolves winger Bakary Sako.

Everton are competing with Newcastle and Russian side Anzhi Makhachkala to buy £15m-rated striker Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang. The Gabon international, 24, excelled for Saint Etienne last season, scoring 19 Ligue 1 goals.

Chelsea plan to improve on their £5m bid, which was rejected by Norwich, for 26-year-old goalkeeper John Ruddy.

Newcastle midfielder Cheick Tiote, 27, has agreed to wear next season's shirt, despite it being sponsored by a money lending company. There were fears Tiote, a Muslim, would refuse to do so.

West Brom plan to discuss an improved contract with head coach Steve Clarke after the 49-year-old led the club to an eighth-placed finish in the Premier League during his first season in charge

Assistant Graeme Jones, 43, is to follow manager Roberto Martinez, 39, from Wigan to Everton.
    I'll go through them with what I've heard from Twitter:

Rooney meets with Moyes next week, the common knowledge is that he'll probably stay due to no-one will meet his contract demands other than possibly PSG. United also won't sell to an English side either, despite the rumours.

Bale staying is also the reason AVB didn't go to PSG. From plenty of sources I believe Tottenham are not going to sell Bale this summer for any price. They will probably consider some next summer.

It's also a wage issue for Julio Cesar. A lot of clubs, including supposedly Arsenal, aren't willing to meet his demands of around 70-80k I believe. We shall see with the Fellaini and Williams, I haven't heard anything more on that front.

Pepe is really declining. Nastasic had a great season, they should try and sign another young defender to put behind them rather than buy someone who is being replaced at Madrid.

Vito Manone is also a poor signing IMO. Tipping Sunderland to struggle this season now, clubs around them are buying better players.

Evra will probably not sign for Monaco if Abidal joins for free as expected. But I also think Monaco would put Evra ahead of Abidal because of health issues, wouldn't be surprised if Abidal's old club Lyon go in for him.

I don't expect Ramirez to leave just yet. If he has a top season next campaign, he'll go.

Tottenham don't need him unless he's the plan for after Bale. Dortmund still interested, Shakhtar are ready to cash in.

Not surprised, think Villa would go to someone eventually for around 8m.

Fulham are very close to signing Sako, I believe they are talking in the next few days so clubs would have to jump in now.

Aubameyang was sensational last season and Everton would be a good club if they could afford him. He's not really open to a move to Anzhi (especially with them going for Kokorin and already having Eto'o, Lacina Traore) Newcastle slightly interests him but he would want to play in Europe like Saint-Etienne will be. I think he'd actually be a superb buy for City.

Think this is complete nonsense and I haven't heard of that one at all. Ruddy wouldn't want to be a back-up, Norwich wouldn't want to sell and Chelsea have Courtois still on the books who will eventually replace Cech. Plenty of reasons to not believe this at all.

The last three are pretty standard stuff, with Clarke set to sign a new deal next week.
    TBOZ - Current EWNCW Evolution Champion - 28/05/2013

Former EWNCW World Heavyweight Champion - 06/03/2012 - 04/07/2012

Former 4x WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPION with GodMoney

Want to become that great? Then join EWNCW today! PM me!

Need advice on how to get started as an e-wrestler? Just PM me, I'm always free to chat!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBeardOfZeus View Post
    I'll go through them with what I've heard from Twitter:

Rooney meets with Moyes next week, the common knowledge is that he'll probably stay due to no-one will meet his contract demands other than possibly PSG. United also won't sell to an English side either, despite the rumours.

Bale staying is also the reason AVB didn't go to PSG. From plenty of sources I believe Tottenham are not going to sell Bale this summer for any price. They will probably consider some next summer.

It's also a wage issue for Julio Cesar. A lot of clubs, including supposedly Arsenal, aren't willing to meet his demands of around 70-80k I believe. We shall see with the Fellaini and Williams, I haven't heard anything more on that front.

Pepe is really declining. Nastasic had a great season, they should try and sign another young defender to put behind them rather than buy someone who is being replaced at Madrid.

Vito Manone is also a poor signing IMO. Tipping Sunderland to struggle this season now, clubs around them are buying better players.

Evra will probably not sign for Monaco if Abidal joins for free as expected. But I also think Monaco would put Evra ahead of Abidal because of health issues, wouldn't be surprised if Abidal's old club Lyon go in for him.

I don't expect Ramirez to leave just yet. If he has a top season next campaign, he'll go.

Tottenham don't need him unless he's the plan for after Bale. Dortmund still interested, Shakhtar are ready to cash in.

Not surprised, think Villa would go to someone eventually for around 8m.

Fulham are very close to signing Sako, I believe they are talking in the next few days so clubs would have to jump in now.

Aubameyang was sensational last season and Everton would be a good club if they could afford him. He's not really open to a move to Anzhi (especially with them going for Kokorin and already having Eto'o, Lacina Traore) Newcastle slightly interests him but he would want to play in Europe like Saint-Etienne will be. I think he'd actually be a superb buy for City.

Think this is complete nonsense and I haven't heard of that one at all. Ruddy wouldn't want to be a back-up, Norwich wouldn't want to sell and Chelsea have Courtois still on the books who will eventually replace Cech. Plenty of reasons to not believe this at all.

The last three are pretty standard stuff, with Clarke set to sign a new deal next week.
    It's not nonsense just cause you haven't heard of it. The bid happened a few days ago although I'm not shocked Norwich declined. An annoying keeper to get past when he's in form.

It's not nonsense just cause you haven't heard of it. The bid happened a few days ago although I'm not shocked Norwich declined. An annoying keeper to get past when he's in form.
    Apologies, it was probably more the surprise that I haven't heard it. A quick google confirms it, still surprised I'd not seen it. Anyway, it's still ridiculously stupid from a Chelsea, Norwich and Ruddy perspective but it's not to criticize him. He's a very good keeper, rarely makes mistakes and when he was fit he won Norwich points on his own.

Need advice on how to get started as an e-wrestler? Just PM me, I'm always free to chat!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBeardOfZeus View Post
    Apologies, it was probably more the surprise that I haven't heard it. A quick google confirms it, still surprised I'd not seen it. Anyway, it's still ridiculously stupid from a Chelsea, Norwich and Ruddy perspective but it's not to criticize him. He's a very good keeper, rarely makes mistakes and when he was fit he won Norwich points on his own.
    No worries bro

Agreed really. Although if Chelsea put in a stupidly high bid for them I wouldn't blame them taking it. Ruddy deserves better than back-up too

No worries bro

Agreed really. Although if Chelsea put in a stupidly high bid for them I wouldn't blame them taking it. Ruddy deserves better than back-up too
    I hope Ruddy rejects though, it'd be superb for football.

Ronney isn't leaving IMO. I mean PSG and Monaco are the top clubs interested, Real Madrid interest is just rumors. I don't see why he'd trade playing for United in favor of uprooting his family for a move abroad.

I'm not sure how good Paulinho is to be honest. He looks good, but great? Not so sure. I guess the PL will be a good measuring stick.

Arsenal don't necessarily need a new keeper, but when a keeper of the standard of Julio Cesar is available, then you don't say no. Schezny is still young and he'll learn a lot from Cesar.

Pepe is a CRAP player. He's never been anything better than average, but he's on the decline. Why would you pair Kompany with Pepe when you have an excellent young defender who had a very competent 1st season in the form of Nastasic?

Mannone is a shit keeper, simple as that lol!

I think it's safe to say that Evra leaving is 100% dependent on if we sign Baines or not. I hope that Baines comes in.

Ramirez had a mixed bag of a season for me. He showed flashes of his class, but he was also injured a lot. He made 26 appearances last season, so about half a season. He's very talented, but he needs another season at Southampton to prove that he can sustain good form for a whole season.

£12m is a good price for Villa, even if he's in the last year of his contract. I mean if Andy Carroll is worth £12m, then Villa is a bargain for that price. A proven prolific goalscorer. He'd justify that price tag no problem at Spurs.

Why? You have Petr Cech who's only 31 and still one of the best keepers around. Thiobaut Cortois who's the heir apparent to Cech's throne at chelsea. Why the hell would you need Ruddy? He's good, but I don't rate him as that good.

Gotta love Blatter, drivelling on about FIFA being enhanced while the host nation for the next World Cup burns to the ground.

Blog Entries
    So Rennie played Nigel Reo-Coker as a RB...Someone help us ;_;

We can't even beat DC United without cheating them.

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.