1. #37771
    Black Ninja! VanHooliganX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Vanity City
    Posts
    19,585
    Blog Entries
    7
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

    >TORRES

    I dunno if he is the shittiest great striker or the greatest shit striker of all time :'D

  2. #37772
    Black Ninja! Grind_Bastard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    In the torture chamber
    Posts
    6,796
    Blog Entries
    2
    10-0. Spain's own record in an international match is 13-0 against Bulgaria in 1933.


     
    Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

    Find all the EWNCW links here.

    The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

    Also check TWE!!

  3. #37773
    Black Ninja! Tommy Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    25,614
    Blog Entries
    1
    10-0.

    I'm going to be harsh. Spain should have scored more. Villa should have scored 8 himself. Not his fault. The service to him was erratic at times. Torres should have had more too.

    I guess 10-0 isn't bad for a 'B' team though...
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!


  4. #37774
    Torres was a greedy little fucker tonight! He looked so average at times too, it saddens me.

    ESPN reporting Arsenal agreed a £22m fee on their channel when I put it on. Not his biggest fan, would of liked to have him though as his record is immense.

    Luis Alberto seems a talent from what I hear. Only 20 so I'm fine with that.

  5. #37775
    The Trinity TheBeardOfZeus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Nottingham, England
    Posts
    3,956
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Torres was a greedy little fucker tonight! He looked so average at times too, it saddens me.

    ESPN reporting Arsenal agreed a £22m fee on their channel when I put it on. Not his biggest fan, would of liked to have him though as his record is immense.

    Luis Alberto seems a talent from what I hear. Only 20 so I'm fine with that.
    ESPN reporting now, reported here already today

    Right, enormous news I've heard from two very big sources (one being La Liga expert Graham Hunter): Thiago Alcantara is discussing the terms of his contract with Manchester United.
    TBOZ - Current EWNCW Evolution Champion - 28/05/2013

    Former EWNCW World Heavyweight Champion - 06/03/2012 - 04/07/2012

    Former 4x WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPION with GodMoney

    Want to become that great? Then join EWNCW today! PM me!

    Need advice on how to get started as an e-wrestler? Just PM me, I'm always free to chat!



  6. #37776
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBeardOfZeus View Post
    ESPN reporting now, reported here already today

    Right, enormous news I've heard from two very big sources (one being La Liga expert Graham Hunter): Thiago Alcantara is discussing the terms of his contract with Manchester United.
    Haha, it is ESPN after all but I have no idea when they first reported it.

    I just read that from Hunter, although he put his life on Torres to Barca!

  7. #37777
    Black Ninja! Tommy Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    25,614
    Blog Entries
    1
    Seriously? Is it just me who saw that strike?

    What. A. Strike. From. Forlan.

    Great way to top off his 100th cap!
    WHY THE FUCK DIDN'T HE DO THIS SHIT WHEN HE WAS AT UNITED?!?!?!?!?!??!?!
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!


  8. #37778
    The Trinity TheBeardOfZeus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Nottingham, England
    Posts
    3,956
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Haha, it is ESPN after all but I have no idea when they first reported it.

    I just read that from Hunter, although he put his life on Torres to Barca!
    I'm still claiming the early punch...

    And I've got it from some other sources too, Hunter is usually pretty reliable and I've heard it from two other reliable people.
    TBOZ - Current EWNCW Evolution Champion - 28/05/2013

    Former EWNCW World Heavyweight Champion - 06/03/2012 - 04/07/2012

    Former 4x WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPION with GodMoney

    Want to become that great? Then join EWNCW today! PM me!

    Need advice on how to get started as an e-wrestler? Just PM me, I'm always free to chat!



  9. #37779
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBeardOfZeus View Post
    I'm still claiming the early punch...

    And I've got it from some other sources too, Hunter is usually pretty reliable and I've heard it from two other reliable people.
    Haha, you've earned it chief!

    Yeah he is, that link you posted of his was a good watch, accurate stuff mostly.
    I just find him a bit annoying so anything to knock him.

    Thiago would be so damn good, I think it may become one of Barca's biggest regrets if he goes.

  10. #37780
    The Trinity TheBeardOfZeus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Nottingham, England
    Posts
    3,956
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Haha, you've earned it chief!

    Yeah he is, that link you posted of his was a good watch, accurate stuff mostly.
    I just find him a bit annoying so anything to knock him.

    Thiago would be so damn good, I think it may become one of Barca's biggest regrets if he goes.
    I quite like him tbf, he's very honest and up-front which is what you want.

    And to be honest, they owe us after Pique.
    TBOZ - Current EWNCW Evolution Champion - 28/05/2013

    Former EWNCW World Heavyweight Champion - 06/03/2012 - 04/07/2012

    Former 4x WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPION with GodMoney

    Want to become that great? Then join EWNCW today! PM me!

    Need advice on how to get started as an e-wrestler? Just PM me, I'm always free to chat!



© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.