Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBeardOfZeus View Post
    But, I can send you to sleep happy Akbar (unless you are asleep, then you'll wake up happy instead) I have heard that Arsenal are pretty much on the verge of signing Higuain. I'll update in the morning if there is anything else, but that's where we are.

I'm still suspicious, we always get robbed.

Blog Entries
    Newcastle at home?

I guess that's a good 1st fixture even if we have a shit record on game 1 against premier league regulars.

A must win since United or Chelsea will fuck up on game 2.

Fucking sucks we have United gameweek 5 and it's not the Old Trafford fixture... But at least gameweek 8 has Chelsea away so if we can get 21/30 points out of the first 10 games I think we can be title contenders :3

On a massive plus side, West Ham at home is out last fixture so I'm confident we can win the last game of the fixture (Like against Norwich...Right Van )

Blog Entries
    Tomsta have Leicester at home and Yeovil away last fixture.

Come on Boro!

Meanwhile, Cabers and Pau have Barnsley away and Blackburn away last fixture OH BABY!

Blog Entries
    Hoping for a great display by Tahiti tomorrow night! Thankfully is not today, otherwise I'll be missing the match due to the basketball final game between Barça and Real for the Liga Endesa title.

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Grind_Bastard View Post
    Hoping for a great display by Tahiti tomorrow night! Thankfully is not today, otherwise I'll be missing the match due to the basketball final game between Barça and Real for the Liga Endesa title.
    Hey man. Unlucky about losing 1-0 vs Tahiti.

They were just too good.

Blog Entries
    I love this guy

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I love this guy
    He's absolutely right though, they have a really good platform to kick on.

Update on the Higuain stuff, nothing Real Madrid-wise will be announced until July due to some financing blah-de-blah jargon. This even includes Ancelotti joining, but the deal is expected to go through now which is top stuff from Arsenal.

De Gea signed Thiago's matchball yesterday with "See you in Manchester". How bloody cryptic.
    TBOZ - Current EWNCW Evolution Champion - 28/05/2013

Former EWNCW World Heavyweight Champion - 06/03/2012 - 04/07/2012

Former 4x WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPION with GodMoney

Want to become that great? Then join EWNCW today! PM me!

Need advice on how to get started as an e-wrestler? Just PM me, I'm always free to chat!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBeardOfZeus View Post
    He's absolutely right though, they have a really good platform to kick on.

Update on the Higuain stuff, nothing Real Madrid-wise will be announced until July due to some financing blah-de-blah jargon. This even includes Ancelotti joining, but the deal is expected to go through now which is top stuff from Arsenal.

De Gea signed Thiago's matchball yesterday with "See you in Manchester". How bloody cryptic.
    Great news for Arsenal there. Let's hope that Higuain lives up to expectation and kick-starts his career. Arsenal's style suits him though for sure.

WOOT WOOT!! That sly De Gea
    Hope it's true though!
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Great news for Arsenal there. Let's hope that Higuain lives up to expectation and kick-starts his career. Arsenal's style suits him though for sure.

WOOT WOOT!! That sly De Gea
    Hope it's true though!
    Good news for both indeed.

A little update, Arsenal are tracking Illarramendi but the price quoted will NOT be happening. 12m is silly, he's contracted until 2018, Sociedad are in the Champions League and his buy-out is much higher.

On something that may have flown under the radar, Heung Min-Son joined Bayer Leverkusen earlier this week. If you don't know him, I'm highly impressed by him and he'll be someone to keep an eye on as he's only 20.

Also, check out my blog on the Bundesliga here: http://thebundesligabloke.wordpress.com/

Y'know, if you'd like...
    TBOZ - Current EWNCW Evolution Champion - 28/05/2013

Former EWNCW World Heavyweight Champion - 06/03/2012 - 04/07/2012

Former 4x WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPION with GodMoney

Want to become that great? Then join EWNCW today! PM me!

Need advice on how to get started as an e-wrestler? Just PM me, I'm always free to chat!

Blog Entries
    I know I'm getting ahead of myself but Neymar is going to be legend, all those people trying to sound smart by saying 'Neymar is overrated' need to give it a rest.

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.